- Brethertons achieve Regional Conveyancing Firm of the Year - Wales and West Midlands
We are delighted to announce that last night, at the annual Law Firm Services Awards, Brethertons were named the ‘Regional Conveyancing Firm of the Year’ for Wales and the West Midlands.
Brethertons conveyancing team, who work...
- New senior associate strengthening residential property litigation at Brethertons
We are thrilled to welcome Bukola Obadun-Craigs as a senior associate to the residential property management team, underpinning our strategy to deliver excellence to our customer base within this growing sector.
- Brethertons annual staff conference 2018 strengthens employee engagement
On Thursday 5th July, Brethertons held its second Annual Staff Conference. It was a fantastic opportunity for employees across all practice areas and all regional offices to come together to discuss strategy, customers and get involved in team...
- Highest demand for contract and permanent IT staff since 2014
The below charts track instructions from our law firm clients from 2014 to end of the first quarter of 2018. We have left out actual numbers from the y-axis but the graphs map the data correctly to show trends.
Comparison of volume...
- DVF Recruitment
DVF Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm which has been founded to provide world class talent to the change and transformation markets at great value. The team works on sourcing mid – senior level of IT & Business Change...
- New specialist joins Brethertons to lead wills, trusts and probate team
This week, Brethertons welcome Daniel Boyle as the new Head of Department to its experienced Wills, Trusts and Probate team. Daniel joins Brethertons from the Oxford office of national firm Knight’s 1759 where he was a Senior...
- Career Legal: What you need to know about the money laundering regulations 2017
Finalised in mid-2015, the ‘Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017’ was only just recently approved by parliament and commenced on the 26th June 2017. Despite being aware of it for over two years...
- Cogence Search discusses leading women lawyers: Expectations, experiences and achievements
“Ashurst falls short of 40 per cent female target in 19-strong promotions round,” is the lead headline on an April email news update from The Lawyer. Further down the bulletin another headline reads, “Reed Smith announces...
- Dial L for legal jobs: unlock your career
Cogence Search, a leading London legal recruitment agency, has been the source of some interesting content of late. This has included hard hitting results from legal market surveys such as 'The Leaky Pipeline: Gender and Progression in the...
- Brexit vote will cause widespread hiring freeze, says IoD
A quarter of companies will impose a hiring freeze after the UK’s decision to leave the EU, a snap poll by the Institute of Directors (IoD) has found.
The IoD surveyed 1,000 of its members, revealing that one-third...
- Totum Expands Senior Interim Capability
As the legal sector goes through unprecedented change, modern day, successful law firms put as much emphasis on their senior-level business professionals as they do their lawyers. Law firm requirements are continually changing and the benefits of...
- UK Market Trends & Salaries Report
Ambition's latest market trends and salaries report that looks back at the key trends in 2013 and what we can expect in 2014 across Professional Services and Financial Services markets.
- Ambition turns 15
Global boutique recruitment agency Ambition has celebrated 15 years of being in the business. Founded in 1999 in Sydney by Paul Lyons and Nick Waterworth, the company now has offices in London, Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia and...
- Ambition appoints Scarlette Bagan as Divisional Manager of BD & Marketing
Global boutique recruitment agency Ambition has appointed Scarlette Bagan to the role of Divisional Manager for the Business Development & Marketing team.
Nicky Acuna Ocana, Director of Professional Services, said: “...
- Managing your recruitment agency - 10 things that will get you noticed and keep you in control
Have you heard, “we just don’t have anything suitable for you right now” too many times? Well you need to turn the tables and get back in control.
At Morgan Hunt we’ve got over 20 years of experience in the...