- 5 Reasons to Consider a Career in Law Firm Risk & Compliance
Risk and compliance in law firms is a booming career path and attracts many LLB and LPC graduates who may traditionally be looking at training contracts or paralegal roles. Here are a few reasons why:
1. Work in top law firms...
- AJ Fox Compliance ask: What is Law Firm Risk & Compliance?
The Risk and Compliance function in a law firm has a wide range of responsibilities. Primarily it exists in order to mitigate and protect against risks and maintain compliance with relevant regulations and legislation - but what does that mean in...
- AJ Fox Compliance - 5 things to consider when in a hurry to hire a permanent employee
This is a situation we frequently see*, a strong candidate is under consideration and would normally be requested for interview, but for the 3 month notice period that does not sit well with the urgency of the hire. Here are a few things we think...
- 5 reasons looking at opportunities overseas might be a good move, says AJ Fox Compliance
Whilst for some the idea of swapping rainy England for the sunny beaches of Australia or the lively streets of Hong Kong may be a no-brainer, we consistently hear from law firms that they struggle to get interest from their own risk and...
- Law firm risk teams organize to meet growing challenges says Intapp
For several years, industry experts have called for a move to a centralized risk-management function in law firms. As merger activity intensifies and law firms look to lateral hires and international expansion to drive continued growth...
- The modern CMO: Advancing marketing from reactive to predictive with Intapp
Winning business with data-driven insights
In the client-empowered era, revenue growth has become increasingly difficult. Legal clients are scrutinizing their spending and are well informed about prices...
- Intapp on why your CRM strategy is failing you
By Todd Miller, Vice President, Practice Group Leader at Intapp
It’s not news that there is churn in the legal CRM market these days. Though hundreds of firms have invested heavily in tech intended to drive up revenue, for most,...
- Intapp delivers breakthrough speed, efficiency and accuracy gains
AI-powered technology continues Intapp’s mission of delivering active intelligence across its Industry Cloud for Professional Services to help firms modernise their business operations.
ORLANDO, Fla. — August 19, 2019 -...
- AJ Fox Compliance
We are a recruitment consultancy connecting the best people in law firm risk & compliance across the United Kingdom, Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong and the USA.
Are you looking for new Talent?
- Intapp pricing maximizes law firm profitability with smart scoping, pricing, and visibility
AI-powered solution enables firms to monitor engagements, protect margins, manage scope, and provide more transparency to clients.
Intapp, the industry cloud for professional and financial services, today announced the general availability...
- Intapp acquires OnePlace
OnePlace team joins Intapp to deliver a unified client lifecycle solution for the professional services industry
Intapp today announced it has acquired OnePlace, a leading provider of cloud-based solutions for marketing and...
- Intapp announces Connect19 in London, May 22-23
Conference for professional services firms will feature keynotes from industry leaders Daniel Susskind, James Wilson, Muriel Marseille, John Hall and Thad Jampol
Intapp, a leading provider of business applications for professional...
- Intapp survey reveals lawyer attitudes toward technology
Hundreds of lawyers from US and UK firms weigh in on AI, industry-specific software, and other trends.
Intapp, a leading provider of business applications for professional services firms, today...
- Intapp announces acquisition of gwabbit
Leading provider of relationship intelligence for professional services firms expands Intapp’s AI-powered industry cloud for professional & financial services
- The new legal era: How the AI workers of the future will fuel new business growth
The rise of in-house corporate legal teams is indicative of the beginning of the ‘Empowered Client’ era – clients are now frequently well-informed about pricing, value for money and competitive alternatives. This emerging...