- Caesar & Howie signs up to SOS Connect
News Article - 11/05/2018 : case management, law firm news, Legal accounting software, legal accounts software, Legal case management software, practice management software, SOS, Technology, Practice Management
Central Scotland law group Caesar & Howie has signed up to integrated practice and case management with SOS Connect from Solicitors Own Software.
Established over 200 years ago, Caesar & Howie offers a range of legal and estate...
- Burges Salmon shortlisted in three categories at national legal awards
The energy, pensions and private client teams from Burges Salmon have been shortlisted in the Energy and Infrastructure Team of the Year, Regulatory and Investigations Team of the Year and Private Client Team of the Year categories at the...
- Burges Salmon takes on new legal apprentices
Burges Salmon has hired four new legal apprentices, making this the second year running where the firm has taken on students looking for an alternative route into the legal profession.
Burges Salmon has been involved in the Trailblazers...
- Burges Salmon launches pioneering real estate deal management tools
There has in recent times been a willingness amongst law firms to invest heavily in technology in order to improve internal efficiency. How though does this investment benefit the most important end user – the client?
- Burges Salmon is a top 20 employer for social mobility
Burges Salmon has today been ranked as one of the Top 20 employers in the UK’s first-ever Social Mobility Employer Index.
The Index is a joint initiative between the Social Mobility Foundation and Social Mobility Commission, in...
- Burges Salmon awarded The Planet Mark certificate
Burges Salmon has been awarded its first Planet Mark Sustainability Certification.
The award recognises the firm’s ongoing commitment to reducing its carbon footprint and engaging its stakeholders on sustainability.
- Burges Salmon awarded excellent in Bristol Workplace Wellbeing Charter
Burges Salmon has been awarded an excellent across all eight standards for the Bristol Workplace Wellbeing Charter – an award that recognises the positive way in which businesses support their workforce.
The award is measured against...
- Burges Salmon and Fairfield High School offer employment skills for young people
Making sure that young people have the skills they need to succeed in the work place is an important part of our corporate responsibility programme.
When Business in the Community (BITC) approached us to take part in their three year...
- Burges Salmon shortlisted as law firm of year at Citywealth Magic Circle Awards 2017
The private wealth team at Burges Salmon has been shortlisted in the Law Firm of the Year – London category at the forthcoming Citywealth Magic Circle Awards 2017.
The Magic Circle Awards are held annually in Spring to find the best...
- Briefing infographic: The Brexit barometer
The Brexit barometer was originally featured in the December issue of Briefing,...
- UK firms call for “guide not prescribe” approach to legal IT, says report
Law Society can avoid further backlash by following it’s own example
In light of the recent backlash to its latest IT proposals, the Law Society can gain favour with UK firms by instead using approach it has...
- PwC, EY lead the charge as accountants look to muscle in on law firm territory
The advent of alternative business structures has given the Big Four accountancy firms a golden opportunity to have another crack at the UK legal market. But what are they offering and how much of a threat do they pose to law firms? Caroline...
- SRA guidance on cloud computing in the legal sector a promising start, says Databarracks
‘Silver Linings’ report acknowledges the importance of cloud computing for law firms
This month the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) released it’s ‘Silver Linings’ report which examines the...
- Briefing on: People, change and transformation
Resource - 22/05/2014 : briefing magazine, clifford chance, clyde & co, dla piper, eversheds, General, Hill Dickinson, hr, human resources, law firm news, Norton Rose Fulbright, olswang, Parabis Group, pinsent masons, weightmans, withers, Finance, Human Resources, Knowledge Management, Marketing & BD, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Practice Management
Change, transform, grow
Harnessing people power to drive strategy and growth on the biggest stage is a major challenge firms are facing.
Developing your people in tandem with your culture, getting unity across a...
- Strong financial case made for investing in health of staff
Business group outlines practical steps firms can take, but government help also needed.
There are clear business benefits to supporting employee health and wellbeing, says a new CBI report today.
The CBI outlined...