- Intelligent Office UK: How can you support fee earners returning to the office?
The usual ‘start of term’ feeling, that many have at this time of year after the summer months, brings with it an element of trepidation this year. Many have experienced prolonged remote working whilst others are facing the end of the...
- Intelligent Office UK: RIP traditional legal secretary, make room for…?
The traditional legal secretarial role – with a 1:1 or 1:2 fee earner ratio – is an expensive luxury few modern law firms can afford. Nostalgia and kudos may influence limited attractiveness in retaining the role but it’s hard...
- Intelligent Office UK: Building a collaborative alliance
HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF AN OUTSOURCING PROVIDER IN THE LEGAL SECTOR
A collaborative alliance between law firm and outsource provider from the outset will ensure that the solutions and services deployed are specific to the needs of an...
- Agile legal support services for today and tomorrow with Intelligent Office UK
RESPONDING TO UNCERTAIN DEMAN
The current environment has left operational management teams of law firms with a significant challenge: keeping the ship steady with support staff working from home, whilst trying to maintain standards,...
- Intelligent Office UK: De-risking transformative change
THE FUTURE OF LEGAL SUPPORT SERVICES
The black swan intervention of Covid-19 has changed everything, and blown away evolutionary and cautious shifts with overnight revolution. Operational structures of law firms are at a point of...
- New contract TUPE transfer completed online during lockdown with Intelligent Office UK
In July 2020, Kingsley Napley outsourced its reprographics, mail, facilities, front of house, legal administration, and document production services to Intelligent Office (IO). With 34 staff transferring to IO as part of the contract, in...
- Intelligent Office's take on the office of the future
As governments begin encouraging businesses to re-open and return employees to the workplace, it’s nevertheless becoming clear that leaving lockdown won’t happen overnight. And, when it is all over, the business landscape will be...
- Intelligent Office webinar: Is this one of the most hated upturns in history?
Is there such a thing as a hated upturn? The many investors who missed out on the market rebound after the massive volatility we saw in March would think so. The markets continue to be volatile and as there is uncertainty about what the...
- Intelligent Office launches Chronos providing 'offsite insight' into support function
Since the outbreak of COVID-19, law firms have experienced unprecedented upheavals transitioning from a traditional to a virtual environment, almost overnight. Today, 74% of their administrative support teams are working from home placing a...
- Intelligent Office UK: Enabling change - delivering 21st century legal support
A top 50 UK law firm commissioned Intelligent Office to review its secretarial and office administrative functions. At the time, the firm’s support consisted of PAs, secretaries and administrative assistants plus central office services...
- Intelligent Office: The lawyer's operational healthcheck report
At the start of this new decade, we consider the trends likely to influence law firm leadership, structure and operating models as we move through the 2020s.
In the last decade, law firms showed remarkable resilience following the impact...
- Capsticks renews contract with Intelligent Office for a third term
Intelligent Office UK (IO), the leading provider of PA, document production and administrative support services to the legal sector, has been reappointed by Top 100 firm Capsticks for another contract term.
The renewal continues the ten...
- Top 4 ways outsourcing can add value to your firm, with Intelligent Office UK
Not all decisions to outsource are incentivised by cost savings—law firms are perhaps one of the best examples of this. For decades, corporates have been outsourcing legal work, recognising that this is the best way to get a high-quality...
- Intelligent Office UK on their growing relationship with CBRE
Intelligent Office (IO), the leading provider of support services to the UK professional sector, continues to grow its relationship with CBRE’s Global Workspace Solutions division by delivering services at an increasing number of their...
- Record year at Intelligent Office UK leads to investment in senior team
Intelligent Office UK (IO) the leading provider of secretarial and office administrative solutions to the legal and professional services sectors has had an excellent 2019, seeing growth from existing as well as new clients. To ensure an...