- Baker McKenzie among law firms that clients recommend most
Leading global law firm Baker McKenzie has been rated among BTI Consulting's Most Recommended Law Firms - only one of ten among the 650 core firms serving corporate clients who have been named for more than 15 years running.
- Law Staff explains why you should accept interviews even after a job offer
“I don’t want to waste anyone’s time” as a recruiter this is one of the most frustrating lines that I hear coming from any prospective candidate – especially when cancelling an already scheduled interview on the...
- Leighton Taylor: An overview of the current professional services market
Having moved into the second quarter of 2017, we thought it would be useful to provide a brief overview of how we see the current market from a candidate perspective.
- Despite a small dip in activity (immediately after the Brexit vote)...
- Codex Edge explains how to power up your search
This article was originally featured in the Briefing April 2017 report: The new recruiting, download the...
- Briefing report: The new recruiting
This report features the Legal Support Network recruitment survey and was sponsored by Codex Edge, part of Cogence Search.
- LR Legal nominated for recruiter best client service award
LR Legal are pleased to announce that we have been shortlisted for the Recruiter Awards Best Client Services category. This nomination reflects our excellent and long-standing Client relationships, something of which we are extremely proud....
- LR Legal Recruitment: Introducing the power part-timers
It was once a requirement of all high-flying lawyers that they put in long hours at the office - home, as well as lunch, was for wimps. Things have changed; nearly three-quarters of a million men and women in the UK are earning over £40,000...
- Information Technology Services shares data on contract and permanent jobs volume
This data accurately tracks instructions from our law firm clients. We have left out actual numbers from the Y Axis but the graphs map the data correctly. There are various ways to interpret it and we should leave you to draw your own conclusions...
- Temporary work: making it a positive life experience
Temporary work can be more lucrative than you think and can help you get to where you want to be
Viewed as part of the strategic journey in your overall career plan you might be able to gain valuable experience within...
- How to reduce friction in sourcing candidates
This year alone there will be a surge of new candidates in the job market; recent graduates, currently employed passive candidates, and active job seekers. There’s a lot of people entering or already in the workforce looking for a change of...
- All aboard the niche job board!
Last year, 83% of recruiters said the job market is candidate driven, a 29% increase from 4 years ago. In a candidate-driven market, recruiters have their work cut out for them. Candidates with certifiable skills know they can be more picky with...
- Guilt-free career with the family - tips on how to survive
With an increasing number of parents working full time it has become the new social norm. Only one in ten women now stays at home to look after the children.
Every parent suffers from the guilt of working. This is not unique to you....
- Active listening and how it can help with interview success
During a job interview, your ability to listen is just as important as your ability to answer questions.
So you’re fully prepared for your interview. You’ve investigated the company, come up with the questions...
- Three career site components that speak to candidates
Resource - 10/03/2015 : broadbean, Job distribution, law firm jobs, law firm recruitment, Legal HR, Legal Human resources, legal it, legal jobs, legal technology, Mobile recruiting, Human Resources, Technology
When looking for a new product or service, more often than not, the first place today’s consumer visits is the company’s website. Soon to follow are reputable review sites. Employment is no different, and in this candidate-driven...
- Ambition releases legal finance market update
The legal sector’s internal finance teams in London had mixed fortunes in 2014.
There was increasing demand for accounting teams to provide an in-house consulting function to fee earners and other business services teams....