- LEAP: what your legal tech should look like in 2020
John Espley, LEAP UK CEO, gives a snapshot of what you should be looking for from legal software to maximise your practice’s productivity in 2020 and beyond.
If a customer wanted to see a lawyer ten years ago,...
- LEAP discuss: Implementing self-service technology for your clients with a web portal
Clients are precious, after all, they pay the bills. And yet, despite their importance, so much effort goes into finding new clients as opposed to looking after existing ones. A happy client not only provides repeat business but is a great source...
- LEAP partners with FileMan in the UK
FileMan, the specialists in records management for the legal profession, are launching in the UK this November as a business support partner to LEAP Legal Software. FileMan will enhance the LEAP product by offering archiving for law firms’...
- How to overcome the legal skills shortage, by Richard Hugo-Hamman, LEAP executive chairman
In the UK, unemployment has fallen to the lowest level since 1975 with employers now facing a skills shortage. Employees are choosing to move to greener pastures and the inability to replace a good employee may now pose an existential threat to...
- LEAP scoops ‘Service Provider to the Legal Profession’ award at Irish Law Awards 2019
LEAP, the leading provider of legal practice management software, is proud to have won the award for ‘Service Provider to the Legal Profession’ at the Irish Law Awards held recently in Dublin. This award not only celebrates LEAP...
- New LEAP App is changing how lawyers manage probate
Probate work is highly administrative and due to its delicate nature must be carried out with great care and attention. This often causes conflict with the need to work efficiently....
- By Lawyers launches legal guides and precedents in the UK
By Lawyers, the global publisher of legal guides, commentaries, forms and precedents announced their arrival in the United Kingdom this month via their strategic partnership with LEAP, the leading legal practice management software provider....
- LEAP celebrates 2000 UK law firms
The appetite that law firms in the UK have to embrace the cloud and leverage technology to improve their firms is best demonstrated by the fact that more than 2000 law firms in...
- LEAP chosen as headline sponsor for Bold Legal Live!
LEAP, one of the UK’s leading practice management software providers, has been announced as the headline sponsor for the first ever Bold Legal Conference to be held in London on 18th October this year.
- eSignatures: A sign of the times
These days, using the internet or a smartphone app to book a taxi, check-in for a flight or manage your personal finances has become second nature to most of us and handling legal...
- LEAP outlines four steps to paperless law firm utopia
Step 1: Getting into the cloud
Getting into the cloud is only the beginning of the paperless journey but an essential step. After successfully migrating your data from clunky old vulnerable servers to the shiny new cloud, the...
- LEAP Best Practice scheme celebrates a year on from launch
Scheme helps law firms mitigate risk, increase compliance and reduce professional indemnity insurance premiums.
LEAP, the world’s leading legal software provider for small to...
- LEAP wins two awards at the British Legal Technology Awards 2018
LEAP, the leading provider of legal practice management software, is proud and honoured to have won awards for Innovation in Legal...
- Six reasons why your law firm’s video marketing isn’t working
Smaller law firms can use video effectively to win new clients if you avoid these pitfalls
Video is the rising star of internet content. Cisco predicts that video will account for over 80% of all...
- LEAP launches Litigation Centre of Excellence
Recognising the long-term gains of becoming digital, LEAP announces the launch of its Litigation Centre of Excellence. Dedicated to helping litigators work smarter, the Litigation Centre of Excellence tracks current and future needs of...