- Indigo Legal Systems becomes the latest company to join the LSSA
The LSSA (Legal Software Suppliers Association) is delighted to announce that Indigo Legal Systems is the latest legal technology provider to join the association. As the UK industry body for legal systems developers and vendors, the LSSA...
- Indigo Legal Systems: Proud winners of the prestigious ILFM Solicitors Users Award 2020, averaging 9+ out of 10 across all categories!
Each year ILFM Members are asked to feedback on the software they use every day by way of a survey response to choose an award winner.
This year 120 responses were received on about 20 different software...
- Creighton and Partners: SOS Connect early adoption leads to more business during lockdown
Dawn Wilson has been a member of Creighton and Partners for 20 years. The firm, which specialises in family law with an emphasis on children’s cases, has been slowly eliminating paperwork from its processes starting in around 2017. At...
- Longstanding Solicitors Own Software legal customer Margraves Solicitors upgrades to SOS Connect
Justin Lingard served as an Associate Solicitor with Margraves Solicitors for around 2 years before the firm incorporated as a company and commenced trading on 01 August 2020. Now a Director of its successor practice Margraves Ltd, the firm is...
- Case study: Firm switches to SOS just in time for lockdown
Since 1951, Clarkson Wright & Jakes have been providing legal services to individuals and organisations throughout Kent and South East London.
Ordinarily, you’d think that switching to a major new legal software like SOS Connect...
- Davis Blank Furniss: Working from home? No problem with SOS Connect
After having been in business for over 100 years, you would think it would be very difficult for Davis Blank Furniss to make substantial changes. Nevertheless, the company’s two offices and 60 employees have been able to seamlessly...
- Feltons Law: Sole Practitioner uses SOS Connect+ as a force multiplier
Case Study - 24/03/2020 : case management, Legal accounting software, legal accounts software, Legal case management software, practice management software, SOS, Practice Management, Practice Management
Life isn’t easy for a sole practitioner practicing law. Without a separate accounts department, you’re left to organize your ledger yourself in compliance with solicitor’s regulation authority requirements. Even a small error...
- Temple Bright grows to 70 partners with SOS Connect+
Case Study - 24/02/2020 : case management, Legal accounting software, legal accounts software, Legal case management software, practice management software, SOS, Practice Management, Practice Management
Since beginning their practice with just 3 partners in 2010, Temple Bright has experienced strong and steady growth. Now boasting seventy partners and locations in both Bristol and London, the firm has garnered a host of clients. Startups, ...
- Chadwick Lawrence reduces legal case file open time to 27 seconds with practice management solution, SOS Connect
News Article - 26/11/2019 : case management, Legal accounting software, legal accounts software, Legal case management software, practice management software, SOS, Practice Management, Practice Management
One of Yorkshire’s best-known law firms, Chadwick Lawrence, is growing. Following a series of acquisitions, the need for a single practice management system was needed to facilitate fresh business goals.
Since the launch of SOS...
- Office move prompts Russel & Aitken to switch to SOS Connect
An office move has prompted central Scotland law firm Russel + Aitken to upgrade to integrated practice and matter management with SOS Connect from ...
- Endeavour Partnership upgrades to SOS Connect
Teesside law firm Endeavour Partnership has upgraded to integrated practice and matter management with SOS Connect from ...
- Chadwick Lawrence switches to Solicitors Own Software's SOS Connect
West Yorkshire law firm Chadwick Lawrence expects its new practice and case management system to deliver “significant benefits” after signing up to SOS...
- Indigo: Is your legal software moving forward with the times?
MTD development and inclusion in their Legal Accounting functionality, together with data migration services, show a big rise for INDIGO installations.
INDIGO, boasting the longest pedigree in developing systems for the legal profession,...
- How to get more from business meetings
Meetings could be costing your law firm more than you think. The annual cost of meetings, including travel time and cost, is estimated at ...
- Five signs it’s time to upgrade your practice management system
Upgrading a practice management system is a big decision for any law firm. Existing IT systems have often been adapted over many years to fit working practices, staff feel comfortable using them, and there’s always concern that a new...