- Larcomes have become latest firm to select Liberate from Linetime as their “SINGLE SYSTEM” software solution
Portsmouth and Waterlooville based commercial and family law specialists Larcomes have become the latest law firm to invest in Liberate - Linetime's single-system practice management solution. Following a diligent selection process and...
- Linetime continue to expand within the top 200
Linetime are pleased to announce that contracts have been agreed with UK top 150 law firm Trethowans for the implementation of the Liberate software suite to service 250...
- Going Green - Eclipse's Darren Gower discusses the benefits of firms going green
For law firms, direct environmental impacts may be small in comparison to companies in sectors such as extractives or energy, but increasingly stakeholders, clients and employees expect firms to minimise their impacts and report on their...
- Hamlins LLP invest in Linetime’s Liberate software
Linetime is pleased to announce the signing of London firm Hamlins LLP for its Liberate software to be used across all departments. The project will involve the implementation of practice...
- Jackson Boyd choose Linetime Liberate to enhance client service delivery
Jackson Boyd, one of Scotland’s leading litigation law firms specialising in personal injury, employment law and dispute resolution, have selected Linetime Liberate as its new integrated platform to support all aspects of client service...
- Clapham & Collinge Solicitors selects Eclipse's Proclaim practice management system
Eclipse Legal Systems, the Law Society Endorsed legal software provider, has today announced the selection of its Proclaim...
- Red Rose Law chooses Eclipse Compact for smooth case progression
Conveyancing specialist Red Rose Law is implementing the new Compact solution from Eclipse Legal Systems, the sole Law Society endorsed legal software provider.
Red Rose Law is an ambitious new firm providing specialist expertise in...
- Manders Law implements Eclipse’s Compact Practice Management system to enhance client care
New city-based start-up Manders Law, a high net worth family law specialist is implementing the Compact Practice Management system from Eclipse, the Law Society’s sole Endorsed legal software provider.
Manders Law was established in...
- Linetime announces headline sponsorship of legal IT conference for SME law firms
Linetime is pleased to announce they will once again be sponsoring this year’s Alternative Legal IT Conference to be held at The Forest of Arden Country Club on the 25th & 26th September.
This year marks the 10th anniversary of...
- Northern Ireland law firm shares experience of going live with Liberate from Linetime
Leading Northern Ireland law firm Carson McDowell selected Liberate from Linetime as its practice and case management platform for the firm’s future development. The system replaced the firms existing LexisNexis platforms.
- QualitySolicitors Bradbury Roberts & Raby invest in Liberate from Linetime
As part of the QualitySolicitors network the firm is committed to redefining customer service within the legal marketplace. In order to achieve this ambitious goal the firm identified the need to have processes in place with the client as the...
- Catteralls invest in the future with Liberate from Linetime
Catteralls has been providing legal services to individuals and the business community for over 100 years. Based in Wakefield the firm acts for clients throughout the North of England.
The firm has an ethos of always putting the...
- PG Legal selects the Proclaim Practice Management system to enhance client care and support growth
Highly regarded commercial law specialist, PG Legal, has implemented the Law Society endorsed Proclaim Practice Management Software solution from Eclipse Legal Systems, the UK’s leading legal software provider.
Established in 2011...
- Eclipse announces new functionality to cater for the Precedent S Electronic Bill of Costs
Eclipse Legal Systems, the Law Society’s endorsed legal IT provider, has announced updated functionality in its Proclaim solution to enable firms to utilise the new Electronic Bill of Costs.
In April 2018 a new format was introduced...
- Livingstons Solicitors, the latest firm to select Linetime’s matter management
Livingstons Solicitors is a long established full-service law firm providing comprehensive legal advice to businesses and private clients alongside a specialist education department providing advice for both schools and parents.