- Jackson Boyd choose Linetime Liberate to enhance client service delivery
Jackson Boyd, one of Scotland’s leading litigation law firms specialising in personal injury, employment law and dispute resolution, have selected Linetime Liberate as its new integrated platform to support all aspects of client service...
- Clapham & Collinge Solicitors selects Eclipse's Proclaim practice management system
Eclipse Legal Systems, the Law Society Endorsed legal software provider, has today announced the selection of its Proclaim...
- Red Rose Law chooses Eclipse Compact for smooth case progression
Conveyancing specialist Red Rose Law is implementing the new Compact solution from Eclipse Legal Systems, the sole Law Society endorsed legal software provider.
Red Rose Law is an ambitious new firm providing specialist expertise in...
- Manders Law implements Eclipse’s Compact Practice Management system to enhance client care
New city-based start-up Manders Law, a high net worth family law specialist is implementing the Compact Practice Management system from Eclipse, the Law Society’s sole Endorsed legal software provider.
Manders Law was established in...
- Linetime announces headline sponsorship of legal IT conference for SME law firms
Linetime is pleased to announce they will once again be sponsoring this year’s Alternative Legal IT Conference to be held at The Forest of Arden Country Club on the 25th & 26th September.
This year marks the 10th anniversary of...
- Northern Ireland law firm shares experience of going live with Liberate from Linetime
Leading Northern Ireland law firm Carson McDowell selected Liberate from Linetime as its practice and case management platform for the firm’s future development. The system replaced the firms existing LexisNexis platforms.
- QualitySolicitors Bradbury Roberts & Raby invest in Liberate from Linetime
As part of the QualitySolicitors network the firm is committed to redefining customer service within the legal marketplace. In order to achieve this ambitious goal the firm identified the need to have processes in place with the client as the...
- Catteralls invest in the future with Liberate from Linetime
Catteralls has been providing legal services to individuals and the business community for over 100 years. Based in Wakefield the firm acts for clients throughout the North of England.
The firm has an ethos of always putting the...
- PG Legal selects the Proclaim Practice Management system to enhance client care and support growth
Highly regarded commercial law specialist, PG Legal, has implemented the Law Society endorsed Proclaim Practice Management Software solution from Eclipse Legal Systems, the UK’s leading legal software provider.
Established in 2011...
- Eclipse announces new functionality to cater for the Precedent S Electronic Bill of Costs
Eclipse Legal Systems, the Law Society’s endorsed legal IT provider, has announced updated functionality in its Proclaim solution to enable firms to utilise the new Electronic Bill of Costs.
In April 2018 a new format was introduced...
- Livingstons Solicitors, the latest firm to select Linetime’s matter management
Livingstons Solicitors is a long established full-service law firm providing comprehensive legal advice to businesses and private clients alongside a specialist education department providing advice for both schools and parents.
- Eclipse: All the small things
- MJV & Co increases efficiency with Eclipse's Compact PMS
Established family-run law firm, MJV & Co, is implementing the new Compact solution from Eclipse Legal...
- Linetime chosen by top Belfast law firm Carson McDowell
Linetime, a specialist legal software provider has announced that their Liberate software solution has been chosen by leading Northern Ireland law firm Carson McDowell to further enhance the delivery of legal services to its clients.
- Legend Solicitors selects market-leading Eclipse Legal Systems' Proclaim Case Management Software solution to replace its current system
Legend Solicitors boasts an experienced team of solicitors that specialises in immigration, conveyancing and personal injury. Operating from its East Ham office, the firm offers a professional, friendly and reliable client service, and has earnt...