- Eclipse: All the small things
- MJV & Co increases efficiency with Eclipse's Compact PMS
Established family-run law firm, MJV & Co, is implementing the new Compact solution from Eclipse Legal...
- Linetime chosen by top Belfast law firm Carson McDowell
Linetime, a specialist legal software provider has announced that their Liberate software solution has been chosen by leading Northern Ireland law firm Carson McDowell to further enhance the delivery of legal services to its clients.
- Legend Solicitors selects market-leading Eclipse Legal Systems' Proclaim Case Management Software solution to replace its current system
Legend Solicitors boasts an experienced team of solicitors that specialises in immigration, conveyancing and personal injury. Operating from its East Ham office, the firm offers a professional, friendly and reliable client service, and has earnt...
- Eclipse launches Subject Access Requests workflow to aid law firm GDPR compliance
As of May 2018, all organisations will be required to comply with the General...
- Infotrack and Actionstep join forces
InfoTrack specialises in a range of information services and workflow tools for conveyancers and legal professionals, and the integration allows users to access both systems with one login, and instantly share matter information between the...
- Eclipse Legal Systems announces app for legal services firms
Eclipse Legal Systems, the Law Society’s sole endorsed software provider, has today announced the release of TouchPoint App...
- Linetime B2C improves client communication and service
News Article - 12/01/2018 : client communicat, client service, Coltman Warner Cranston, Debt recovery software, Legal case management software, legal practice management software, Linetime B2C, Marketing & BD, Technology
Exciting developments lie ahead in 2018 for Coltman Warner Cranston with the development and implementation of Linetime’s B2C Client Portal which allows real time access and communication with the existing Linetime Case Management system....
- Eclipse and hr inspire work together to develop a bespoke HR case management system
News Article - 09/11/2017 : Claims management Software, HR case management, hr inspire, Legal case management software, legal practice management software, Human Resources, Technology, Practice Management
Buckinghamshire firm, hr inspire works with SMEs providing HR Outsourced Services and is currently implementing the Proclaim Software solution to deliver a bespoke HR Case Management system to better support its customers, provided by Eclipse...
- Mincoffs Solicitors selects full Liberate software suite from Linetime
News Article - 18/10/2017 : Debt recovery software, Legal case management software, Legal Practice Management, legal practice management software, legal software legal it, liberate, Linetime, Practice Management, Practice Management
Leading North East Commercial law firm Mincoffs Solicitors have contracted with Linetime to implement the full Liberate software suite, providing integrated accounts, case and matter management and CRM firm-wide.
- Harvey Howell Solicitors selects Eclipse’s Proclaim PMS to aid with a rapidly expanding client base
Young North West firm, Harvey Howell Solicitors, is implementing the Law Society Endorsed Proclaim Practice Management Software solution from Eclipse Legal Systems, the UK’s leading legal software provider.
Harvey Howell Solicitors...
- Eclipse’s Proclaim solution selected by Scottish firm, DJ Alexander Legal, to support expansion
Scottish firm, DJ Alexander Legal, is implementing the Law Society Endorsed Proclaim Practice Management Software solution from Eclipse Legal Systems, the UK’s leading legal software provider.
With over 30 years’ experience of...
- Eclipse Compact transforms efficiency at Anything Legal
Anything Legal, a legal services support business, is implementing the new Compact solution from Eclipse Legal Systems, the sole Law Society Endorsed legal software provider.
Anything Legal provides the legal profession with a...
- Guy Williams Layton selects Eclipse’s Proclaim PMS to enhance service and provide a seamless client journey
Highly renowned North West firm, Guy Williams Layton, is implementing the Proclaim Practice Management Software solution from Eclipse Legal Systems, the sole Law Society Endorsed legal software provider.
Guy Williams Layton is the...
- Eclipse secures deal with international loss adjuster, Spotlite Claims | Eclipse
Specialist loss adjuster, Spotlite Claims, is implementing the Proclaim Case Management Software solution from Eclipse Legal Systems, the Law Society Endorsed legal software provider.
Based in Hertfordshire, Spotlite Claims specialises in...