- Eclipse’s Proclaim case management system enhances speed and transparency at Bellegrove Business Insurance
Insurance and Risk Management firm, Bellegrove Business Insurance, is implementing the Proclaim Case Management Software solution from Eclipse Legal Systems, the UK’s leading legal software provider.
Operating from offices in London...
- Walker Foster eliminates paper-usage across its offices thanks to Eclipse's Proclaim PMS
Case Study - 08/08/2017 : Claims management Software, Legal case management software, legal practice management software, Proclaim practice management system, Walker Foster, Technology, Practice Management
Walker Foster operates from offices across West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire and Lancashire, and prides itself on its reputation as leading, local firm of expert solicitors. With an objective to provide clients with high quality and value-for-money...
- Eclipse launches new application to help law firms mitigate risk of GDPR fines
Eclipse Legal Systems – the UK’s leading legal software provider – has announced the launch of a new application to assist law firms in attaining compliance with the forthcoming General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Eclipse’s Proclaim Practice Management system enables ACSL Solicitors to offer added value to client service
Established Liverpool firm, ACSL Solicitors, has selected the Proclaim Practice Management Software solution from Eclipse Legal Systems, the sole Law Society Endorsed legal software provider.
Founded in 2009, ACSL Solicitors specialises in...
- Industry interview with Linetime: Working together
Resource - 24/07/2017 : Debt recovery software, Legal case management software, Legal Practice Management, legal practice management software, LPM magazine, SME law firms, Technology, Practice Management
This article was originally featured as an industry interview in the July issue of LPM. To read the issue in full, ...
- Eclipse announces Capture – a new way to manage leads and improve the client onboarding process
Eclipse Legal Systems – the UK’s leading legal software provider – has announced the launch of Eclipse Capture, a new solution enabling law firms to drive efficiencies in the prospect capture and onboarding process.
- Warner Goodman invests in Linetime
Leading south coast law firm Warner Goodman, has signed up for the full Liberate software suite from Linetime. The fully integrated accounts, case and matter management...
- Eclipse’s Proclaim Practice Management system provides the ability to expand at Deo Volente Solicitors
Established multi-disciplinary firm, Deo Volente Solicitors, has selected the Proclaim Practice Management Software solution from Eclipse Legal Systems, the sole Law Society Endorsed legal software provider.
- Eclipse announces Compact — the new case and practice management software solution for small law firms
Eclipse Legal Systems – the UK’s leading legal software provider – has announced the launch of Eclipse Compact, a new solution designed to cater for the needs of small law firms.
Built using Eclipse’s existing Law...
- Eclipse Legal Systems turns 30 as Proclaim’s user base soars to 25,000
Eclipse Legal Systems, the sole Law Society Endorsed legal software provider, today announced that the user base for its Proclaim software has hit 25,000 individuals, in the same year as its 30th birthday.
The company was founded in May...
- Eclipse selected as an approved G-Cloud supplier
Eclipse Legal Systems, the sole Law Society Endorsed legal software provider, today announced it has been approved as a supplier on the latest version of the Crown Commercial Services’ (CCS) procurement framework, G-Cloud 9.
- Carrot Insurance enhances productivity with Eclipse’s Proclaim debt recovery case management system
Eclipse Legal Systems, the sole Law Society Endorsed legal software provider, is implementing its Proclaim Case Management Software solution at Cheshire-based insurance company, Carrot Insurance.
Based in Crewe, Carrot Insurance was...
- Drummond Miller, selects Eclipse’s Proclaim Practice Management system in a substantial investment
Heavyweight Scottish firm, Drummond Miller, has selected the Proclaim Practice Management system from Eclipse Legal Systems, the sole Law Society Endorsed legal software provider.
With offices in 6 locations throughout Scotland, and over...
- Linetime's practice and case management software on the move with Travlaw
Travlaw LLP has signed up for Linetime's Liberate software solution to improve efficiency across the practice and maximise client service.
Travlaw is one of the leading travel law firms enjoying an unrivalled relationship with the...
- How Linetime software has helped Next enhance its job roles and streamline its business
Next trades from more than 500 stores in the UK and Eire and around 200 stores in 40 countries overseas. Online, Next Directory serves customers in around 70 countries outside the UK. The in-house legal team at Next looks after the interest of...