- Quastel Midgen select Linetime to meet departmental needs and increase efficiency
London law firm Quastel Midgen LLP has signed with Linetime for the provision of its Liberate practice and case management solution.
Quastel Midgen is a commercial law practice with a strong reputation, which deals with commercial property...
- Brown Turner Ross builds upon existing reputation of excellence with Eclipse’s Proclaim PMS solution
Brown Turner Ross, a longstanding law firm in the North West, is implementing the Proclaim Practice Management Software solution from Eclipse Legal Systems, the sole Law Society Endorsed legal software provider.
With offices in Southport,...
- Linetime’s Liberate selected by Longmores Solicitors
Longmores is renowned for its professional yet personal service. Firmly established as Hertford’s leading firm of solicitors, it has a reputation as a forward-thinking practice setting an enviable standard with its legal expertise, use of...
- SNS Solicitors offers high quality service with Eclipse’s Proclaim case management software solution
Founded by Sarah Singh, an experienced solicitor in complex RTAs and litigation, the boutique firm specialises in a range of services across the personal injury sector - from accidents at work and slips and trips, through to RTAs and holiday...
- Eclipse Legal Systems announces innovative mediation case management software solution
Law Society Endorsed legal software provider, Eclipse Legal Systems, has announced the creation of an innovative addition to its portfolio of case and matter management workflows.
The new Proclaim Mediation Case Management system has been...
- Blakewater Solicitors attributes a decade of success to Eclipse’s Proclaim practice management software solution
Established in January 2007, Blackburn-based Blakewater Solicitors has rapidly evolved over the years from a leading specialist conveyancing practice into a broader firm, now offering sharia finance, immigration, personal injury and probate...
- Eclipse’s Proclaim software solution offers enhanced client on-boarding at boutique firm, Virtus Law
“As a newly established firm, our main priority is to build and maintain excellent relationships and in order to do this, our core technology needs to ensure the entire claims process is seamless – for us and our clients."...
- Eclipse’s Proclaim practice management software eliminates administration at new firm, Prism Family Law
Eclipse Legal Systems is further increasing its new start-up client portfolio, by implementing its Law Society Endorsed Proclaim Practice Management Software solution at Prism Family Law, a Newcastle-based firm.
Founded by Andrew Wraith,...
- Eclipse’s Proclaim practice management system maximises potential at international firm, DKLM Solicitors
- Eclipse implements its Proclaim debt recovery practice management system at Stenfield Solicitors
News Article - 20/10/2016 : Claims management Software, debt recovery, Debt recovery software, Legal case management software, legal practice management software, practice management, stenfield, Technology, Practice Management
Eclipse Legal Systems, the sole law society endorsed legal software provider, is implementing its...
- Foys Solicitors opt for single database from Linetime
Leading northern firm Foys Solicitors will roll-out Linetime Liberate case and matter management across the whole practice. With 79 users across 5 branch offices this will allow all information to be stored in one...
- Eclipse works with Brabners to develop a bespoke plot sales case management software solution
“Eclipse is the market-leader for legal software solutions and it was clear that Brabners could benefit from a huge ROI with the Proclaim Case Management system. The...
- Eclipse’s Proclaim case management software solution enables seamless file transfer at Sterling Costs
Eclipse Legal Systems, the sole Law Society Endorsed legal software provider, is implementing its Proclaim Case Management Software solution at Sterling Costs, a national firm of Costs...
- Eclipse implements its Proclaim Case Management Software solution at new start-up firm, McDermott Smith Law
Eclipse Legal Systems is implementing its Law Society Endorsed ...
- Smooth Law develops bespoke client journey with Eclipse’s Proclaim Practice Management Software solution
“The sheer flexibility of Proclaim gives us the boldness to expand and the confidence to know its’s a possibility. I personally have yet to be in a position to say “we can’t do that.””