- Are female leaders about to take over the workplace? Not just yet, says Clayton Legal
With International Women’s Day happening this month and Ruth Bader Ginsberg’s film, On The Basis of Sex, playing in cinemas across the globe, you might be led to think that women are dominating board rooms and senior roles across the...
- Clayton Legal: The true cost of legal recruitment – £40k per head
According to specialist recruitment agency Clayton Legal, the cost of replacing a staff member reaches into the tens of thousands of pounds. It isn’t only the obvious costs that need to be accounted for; hidden costs caused by the upheaval...
- Demand for legal talent continues to grow in the Midlands
News Article - 18/09/2018 : Clayton legal, Clayton Legal London, Clayton Legal Manchester, Clayton Legal Preston, Clayton recruitment, legal recruitment agency, Solicitors jobs, Human Resources, Marketing & BD
Increasing demand for legal services combined with an ongoing shortage of professionals is making for a challenging situation, as the demand continues for firms in the Midlands to attract legal talent. Property, private practice and family law...
- Forget qualifications – experience is what law firms need, finds Clayton Legal survey
News Article - 14/06/2018 : Clayton legal, Clayton Legal London, Clayton Legal Manchester, Clayton Legal Preston, Clayton recruitment, legal recruitment agency, Solicitors jobs, Human Resources, Technology
Following its 2018 salary survey, Clayton Legal reports that law firms are facing serious challenges thanks to a lack of experienced solicitors. The survey, conducted in February and March of this year, is the most comprehensive of its kind in...
- Law firms are struggling to recruit the talent they need, according to Clayton Legal
Clayton Legal reports that law firms across the country are struggling to recruit the talent they need – and it’s not only because of chronic skills shortages. Without a strong...
- Law Staff explains why your firm should use a recruitment agency
The recent article written by one of our consultants here at Law Staff concerning the seemingly ‘biased’ nature of the advice we give our candidates prompted a great deal of discussion. It certainly seems to have hit a nerve!...