- Thomson Reuters: All aboard the Contract Express
Video - 21/01/2020 : Client Collaboration, contract automation, document automation, financial management, knowledge management, legal research, legal research assistant, legal research databases, legal software, Knowledge Management, Knowledge Management
Our annual user event for Contract Express customers brings together a wide range of legal professionals from across the UK and Europe. This year we were hosted by the generous team at Clifford Chance and had presentations from the likes of Sky...
- Peppermint Technology further strengthens its unique position in the legal sector with Microsoft
Peppermint Technology is pleased to announce that it has joined the Microsoft Business Application ISV Connect Programme, further strengthening its commitment to delivering cost-effective and fast-paced digital transformation for the UK legal...
- LexisNexis report: Barristers predict an uncertain future for the bar
New research by LexisNexis shows almost three-quarters of barristers are reporting growth in their practices; but further growth depends on the sector’s ability to rethink and reshape their practices.
A new report entitled...
- Why we chose Katchr
Our clients discuss their reasons for choosing Katchr as their software of choice for better management information.
- Katchr: Profit from your data
Is your data there but you can’t get your hands on it quick enough?
Do you need access to information to manage your firm better?
See how Katchr brings your data to life.
- Coffin Mew chooses Tikit Partner for Windows to support exciting growth plans for the future
Tikit, a global provider of technology solutions to legal firms has today announced that top 200 firm Coffin Mew has selected them for their Practice and Case Management system; P4W. They are the 15th major firm to sign up for P4W so far...
- Peppermint Technology announce strategic delivery partnership with Wilson Allen
Legal cloud software provider Peppermint Technology, today announced they have signed a Strategic Delivery Partnership with Wilson Allen, a leading provider of software and consulting services that enable professional services firms to enhance...
- Simplify selects LexisNexis Visualfiles to leverage market advantage
LexisNexis Enterprise Solutions has today announced that the UK’s largest provider of conveyancing legal services, Simplify, has selected LexisNexis® Visualfiles™ as its group-wide software platform for case and legal process...
- Making Tax Digital is forcing firms to review their outdated legal IT systems says Insight Legal
The first year of Making Tax Digital (MTD) for VAT, known as the soft landing period, ends this April. During these first 12 months, VAT-registered firms used to keying in their quarterly return have been required to install suitable software...
- Katchr Conference 2019 - John Chisholm on value billing
At our user conference back in June, one of the talks that had people most engaged and exercised was John Chisholm’s session on value pricing. There is nothing like a debate around the billable hour to get a room full of lawyers and...
- Simon Elven at Tikit on the importance of transparency and trust to power SME law firms in 2020
What will it take to be a successful firm in 2020 and beyond? Trust will remain an essential component for firms that want to build longstanding and lucrative client relationships. What’s new is that, in 2020, technology will play a key...
- Mandeep Kaur Virdee and Charlene Robinson at KaurMaxwell on how LexisNexis benefits a new SME law firm like theirs
KaurMaxwell started in early 2018 with the aim of getting the basics right, something many firms overlook, and providing a service with true value. To do that, founder and managing partner Mandeep Kaur Virdee says she wanted the firm to be as...
- Chris Cartrett at Aderant on three to watch in the next decade of delivery
It’s somewhat serendipitous that we’re now talking about the law firm of 2020. Looking back at recent years, it seems as though every industry has had its own version of a ‘2020 vision’ and, as technology leaders, we...
- Fairweather Law rolls out superior combined Quill-Redbrick package
Fairweather Law uses a combined Quill-Redbrick software solution for legal accounting and case management respectively. The practice decided to switch because its previous supplier inflated its fees thereby making it unsustainable for the future...
- Aderant acquires Bellefield Systems to further expand cloud and compliance offerings
Aderant, a global leader in law firm software, announced today the acquisition of Bellefield, a market leader in helping lawyers recover more billable time and grow revenue. The acquisition is a continuation of Aderant’s commitment to cloud...