- How to ensure your team adopts new legal technology, by DPS Software
- Adrian Jones at Tikit talks about the changes taking place in how consumers select legal service providers
The recent Legal Services Consumer Panel report (carried out by YouGov) has found some dramatic shifts between 2011 and 2019 in how consumers go about choosing legal services. Most notably, younger people are much more likely (39%) to shop around...
- Vin Chauhan at Brady Solicitors discusses how Katchr significantly transformed its finance and business reporting processes
Good data and financial information have always been an integral part of running a business, but in recent years the necessity to pull out business intelligence and management information quickly and drill down into data to gain insights has been...
- The new SRA accounts rules - a practice’s checklist for compliant software by Insight Legal
In the wake of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Making Tax Digital, law firms are now facing yet another wave of regulatory change. The Legal Services Board has approved changes proposed by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (...
- The next five years: future of legal technology, legal business report by Aderant
Four years ago, we introduced a thesis called “Your Firm 2020.” At the time, we predicted the majority of law firms will expect legal technology to support better automation, mobility, and collaboration. We also noted that ...
- Christine Smith at Aderant on the benefits an e-billing solution brings
With growing law firm competition, it’s more important than ever to ensure that efficiencies are maximised, and this includes billing. Billing is more than a simple submission process: it’s a form of communication with clients, and...
- Gepp Solicitors sign 5-year contract extension with Peppermint Technology
Peppermint Technology are delighted to announce that Gepp Solicitors have signed a 5-year extension to their Peppermint CX contract to underpin the growth of the firm.
Since implementation of the Peppermint platform, Gepp Solicitors have...
- Petersfields gains complete back-up from Quill
Long-time Quill client, Petersfields LLP, utilises the full range of software and outsourcing services from its trusted supplier. Subscribing to Interactive for case management and document management, Pinpoint for outsourced...
- Armstrong & Co reverts to Quill for outsourced payroll support
Long-time Quill client, Armstrong & Co Solicitors in London, first began using Quill’s outsourced payroll service in 2013. To support company growth, the practice recently recruited an in-house cashier and started doing its own payroll...
- Webinar: How the right technology can help aid compliance with SRA standards and regulations
Are you looking to reduce risk and increase efficiency? Are your support staff spending most of their time creating documents from scratch, or copying over previous correspondence? Do you worry about cyber security and data breaches?
- Quill Type is pivotal to SDM Legal’s business strategy
Whilst still in its business’s infancy, SDM Legal outsourced its typing to Quill as an inexpensive way to procure expert typing support.
Martin Stafford, Director at SDM Legal, explains: “When we first started using ...
- Luqmani Thompson attributes awards success partly to Quill’s support
Legal awards are a recognised marker of a law firm’s, legal team’s or individual’s excellence. Essentially awards distinguish the crème de la crème of the legal sector as chosen by esteemed judging panels comprising renowned...
- Why Quill ticks all the boxes
Our recently acquired Cyber Essentials accreditation is yet another tick in the growing list of reasons to use Quill’s software and outsourced support. Carrying the National Cyber Security Centre’s seal of approval with Cyber...
- Azzurro Associates selects LexisNexis Visualfiles for Azzurro Law Ltd
Innovative and growing commercial debt management business, Azzurro Associates, has selected LexisNexis® Visualfiles™ as the legal workflow and case management platform of choice for its newly formed commercial legal recoveries...
- Tikit win Product/Service Provider of the Year award at the Symphony Legal Conference
Tikit, a global provider of technology solutions to legal firms, today announced they won the Product/Service Provider of the Year award at the Symphony Legal Conference last week.
This award was presented in recognition of the value that...