- Tikit’s success continues as they celebrate a record month in December
Tikit, a global provider of technology solutions to legal firms, today announced they finished 2018 on another record month, signing 10 firms including Walker Morris,...
- Brodies LLP chooses Aderant Expert
Aderant, the global industry leader in providing comprehensive business management software for law firms and other professional services organisations, announces that Brodies LLP, the largest independent law firm in Scotland has selected Aderant...
- Quill's an accredited Living Wage Employer
Quill’s implemented the Living Wage for its employees and joined 4,700 leading companies as accredited Living Wage Employers.
This means its entire permanent, temporary, apprenticeship and contracted staff earn not just the Minimum...
- Quill: 3 easy changes to make in 2019 instead of hard-to-keep New Year's resolutions
New Year’s resolutions are notoriously hard to keep, with the majority of people failing to stick to them for longer than a few weeks. That’s because they’re often too vague or too monumental.
While resolutions tend to...
- Quill’s Christmas decorations competition
Quill’s hosted a ‘deck your desks’ Christmas decorating contest for the second year running to bring some festive cheer to its offices and encourage healthy competition between its teams to win the coveted ‘best dressed...
- Petersfields gains complete back-up from Quill
Long-time Quill client, Petersfields LLP, utilises the full range of software and outsourcing services from its trusted supplier. Subscribing to Interactive for case management and...
- Walker Morris invests in Lexis Visualfiles to deliver efficiencies and create market differentiation
- Tikit announces Glanvilles Damant and Thackray Williams are the latest law firms to adopt P4W for practice and case management
Tikit, a global provider of technology solutions to legal firms, today announced that Glanvilles Damant and Thackray Williams are the latest firm to adopt their practice and case management solution; Partner for Windows.
- Higgs & Sons selects Aderant Expert as its software partner
A West Midlands law firm has chosen a global industry leader to deliver its legal practice and financial management software.
Putting innovation and agility to the top of its wish list, Higgs & Sons hand-picked Aderant...
- Quill’s employees credited with ILFM membership
Quill has strengthened its ties with The Institute of Legal Finance & Management (ILFM) by establishing a close partnership that will see all of Quill’s cashiers, support team and trainers credited with ILFM membership, and trainee...
- DMH Stallard makes significant investment with Aderant to build IT solution fit for the future
Aderant is pleased to announce that DMH Stallard has selected Aderant Expert and Handshake as its legal practice management and knowledge management solutions respectively. With five locations in the United Kingdom, the Gatwick headquartered firm...
- Aderant announces Handshake-CompuLaw integrations
Aderant, a global leader in law firm management software, announces the integration of two of their market-leading products, Handshake and CompuLaw. The integration allows for U.S.-based firms to seamlessly access key docketing information...
- Fieldfisher rolls-out LexisOne to German office network
Shortly after the roll-out of its ERP system, LexisOne™, in Belgium; European law firm, Fieldfisher, has now deployed the solution across its network of...
- INDIGO: Is your legal software moving forward with the times? Is it offering support to include statutory requirements such as MTD as a part of the service and at no extra cost?
MTD development and inclusion in their Legal Accounting functionality, together with data migration services, show a big rise for INDIGO installations.
INDIGO, boasting the longest pedigree in developing systems for the legal profession,...
- Quill earns Best Companies '1 Star' status 2019
Following a survey completed by all staff, Quill’s achieved '1 Star' status by Best Companies, the organisation behind 'The Sunday Times Best Companies To Work For' lists.
Having been voted on attributes such as...