- Apiax's seven steps towards compliant investment advice in the digital age
Over the past decade, financial service providers have had to keep up with a rapidly expanding regulatory environment.
The current situation exposes financial institutions to fines, penalties and reputational damages. It also weighs...
- Four best practices to solve the compliance challenges of robo advisors and digital wealth management solutions, by Apiax
In this whitepaper, we show the urgent need for wealth managers to work with machine-readable regulations.
We argue that machine-readable regulations are an integral part of digital wealth management solutions and that they are becoming...
- Apiax: Three steps to turning compliance into a business enabler in fund distribution
In asset management, exploring investment opportunities beyond the regional borders has become as natural as capitalising on those within them. As ﬁnancial institutions seek out new growth opportunities, both institutional and retail investors...
- Apiax: Wealth Management: Cross-border framework
In today’s global financial landscape, managing wealth on a cross-border basis has become industry standard. Whether looking to reach an international and mobile client base or to offer competitive investment services, opportunities often...
- Apiax: Data transfer restrictions
In the digital and ever-connected business environment, the exchange of personally identifiable information (PII) happens everywhere. Management of this data can easily be subject to risk. Regulatory ambiguity and inconsistent data protection...
- Apiax: Compliant and suitable investment recommendations
Today’s wealth management industry is marked by tough competition, growing customer demands and constant regulatory scrutiny. To position well in the market, firms need to deliver superior investment advice, including personalisation and...
- Deloitte UK partners with Nuix to offer hosted discovery
Global software company Nuix and leading professional services firm Deloitte UK will now offer a hosted eDiscovery review service based on Nuix Discover.
Nuix’s award-winning legal review interface will be made available to...
- Building unstructured data solutions for today and tomorrow
Now that we’ve covered collections—what I believe is a foundational component to an...
- Why Nuix Discover?
eDiscovery moves fast and your software should move faster. That's why legal teams turn to Nuix Discover.
Thanks to our continuous development delivery schedule, Nuix Discover users get access to the latest technology innovations, fast...
- Nuix video: Baker McKenzie's view on innovation, featuring Bryant Isbell
Bryant Isbell explains how innovation at Baker McKenzie is viewed as a way to do the same things better than before.
Learn more in our Faces of Innovation report at...
- Nuix: Faces of innovation interview featuring Ari Kaplan
Ari Kaplan introduces his Faces of Innovation research and conversations with knowledge management leaders globally.
Find the full report at...
- Nuix webinar: Recording and reviewing online meetings for eDiscovery professionals
COVID-19 has led to a huge increase in online meetings around the world, as companies large and small have been forced to adapt to remote working setups. During this webinar, we’ll look at the stats, intersections between online meetings...
- Nuix: Building unstructured data solutions for today and tomorrow
Most organizations that deal with investigations or litigation will typically need a way to collect and preserve data stored on endpoints across their enterprise. While collection is generally not the most expensive stage of the EDRM, it can add...
- Nuix webinar: Old dogs, same tricks
Our software has evolved over the years, but many of its core features and functions remain largely unchanged. Because of that, there are some long-standing tips and tricks that Nuix veterans use that have stood the test of time and make every...
- Nuix: How firms are leading the next wave of innovation in legal tech
The eDiscovery field has a long history of innovation that’s taken place on many fronts, something we’re intimately familiar with. The Nuix software that legal teams use today can process and index hundreds of files types in dozens of...