- Get up and moving with Nuix this month!
Have you spent the last few months stuck inside, at a desk and not moving as much as you’d like to?
You’re not alone! Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve spent a lot of time and energy here at Nuix trying to help keep...
- Nuix webinar – Faces of innovation: How KM leaders and legal tech are reinventing law firms
Law firms worldwide are embracing innovation, and knowledge management leaders are central to helping them adapt to an increasingly competitive marketplace. To understand how law firms are transforming themselves from the inside out, Nuix engaged...
- New digital services start-up, Panoram enhances their data management offering with Nuix
Panoram, an exciting new digital services start-up in legal has partnered with global software company Nuix to develop a range of advanced data management services.
Through this partnership, Panoram will be offering a...
- Nuix and MSAB integration webinar: Transferring mobile data has never been easier
Nuix and MSAB, experts in mobile device forensic examination, are more closely integrated than ever, making it faster and easier for digital investigators to transfer mobile data from MSAB’s XAMN product to Nuix for analysis.
- Nuix and MSAB deepen product integration for frictionless workflows when investigating mobile device data and other digital evidence
Global software company Nuix and MSAB, a pioneer in mobile device forensic examination, today announced a new integration for transferring mobile device data from MSAB XAMN to Nuix Workstation for analysis alongside other devices and digital...
Nuix creates innovative software that empowers organisations to simply and quickly find the truth from any data in a digital world.
Using Nuix software, customers can overcome the challenges of litigation, investigation, risk, compliance...
- Litera Microsystems wins three dotCOMM awards for 2017
The Litera Microsystems Website, Artificial Intelligence Trifecta White Paper and The Changing Lawyer Receive Platinum and Gold Awards
Chicago, Ill. – Litera Microsystems, the leading provider of document lifecycle management...
- Litera Microsystems release white paper “The Artificial Intelligence Trifecta"
Litera Microsystems released their recent White Paper “The Artificial Intelligence Trifecta” covering AI in the legal profession. AI is the next frontier that will revolutionise the way we work in the coming years. The practice of law...
- Litera Microsystems introduces The Changing Lawyer digital publication
Litera Microsystems, the leading provider of software for the document lifecycle in the legal profession worldwide, launched the first edition of its digital publication, The Changing Lawyer.
The Changing Lawyer is a...
- Litera Microsystems receives fifth award since integration
Litera Microsystems, the leading provider of software for the document lifecycle in the legal profession and life sciences industry worldwide, announced today its fifth award recognition since its integration in January. The company has received...
- Litera Microsystems named Legal AI Leader by The National Law Journal
DocXtools Companion scans documents and finds trends in numbering, cross-references and tables of contents. The software detects the most common document issues at the click...
- LPM Legal IT Landscapes report 2018
Resource - 05/02/2018 : General, legal it, legal IT landscapes, Legal Practice Management, legal tech, LPM magazine, LPM report, SME law firms, Finance, Human Resources, Knowledge Management, Marketing & BD, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Practice Management
- Microsystems and Litéra announce new company name, CEO and product road maps
As of January 2018, the newly integrated company will be called Litera Microsystems. Our new name recognizes the that this is a merging of multiple strong brands in the industry, and signals our intent to preserve the very best qualities that...
- Microsystems releases Litigation Companion, extending its artificial intelligence offering to litigators
Microsystems, the leading provider of software for drafting, proofreading, comparing, repairing and cleaning documents in the legal and life sciences industries, officially released Litigation Companion today. The next evolution of Microsystems...
- LEAP looks into the role of technology in probate
Traditionally, the probate department is the last to become automated in law firms. This is for a variety of reasons and is often not viewed as a fast-paced and profitable part of the business. In fact, a lot of firms don’t use automation...