- Identifying the need for CRM
From my experience, the first three phrases a new head of marketing or business development says when walking into a new professional services organisation for the first time is:
- The alternative service provider – a competitor or partner to law firms?
BY CHRIS AUJARD
It’s interesting that the very corporates that arguably fuelled the establishment and growth of large law firms historically are today challenging their existence. The norm of a General...
- myhomemove Case Study
Why did myhomemove need a new solution?
Paul Tennant: We are long time users of SolCase, the forerunner system from...
- Case Study: Kennedys
Kennedys is a ...
- Lawyers and barristers missing a trick with social media
With over half of the UK adult population using social networking sites, the power of social media as marketing tool is immeasurable – yet many legal services organisations still shy away from using social technologies. A study by Lexis...
- Fieldfisher selects Enterprise Resource Planning Solution, LexisOne, as its core technology platform
LexisNexis Enterprise Solutions, a provider of technology solutions...
- LexisNexis Enterprise Solutions expands client advising services for Lexis InterAction in APAC, following EMEA success
- 80% of lawyers think they deliver 'above average' service, but only 40% clients believe they receive this, survey reveals this perception gap
Research commissioned by LexisNexis owned legal blog Business of Law (a resource platform aimed at independent lawyers) finds that the...
- LexisNexis case study: Berrymans Lace Mawer
Video length: 2 mins 25 secs
Terry Renouf from Berrymans Lace Mawer provides insight on the InterAction project from a partners perspective.
- Briefing on: Legal IT in 2013
Where does legal IT go next?
What kind of technologies – and technology strategy – will the big law firms be turning to in the years ahead? What’s on the cards for legal IT in 2013, with all its near-term...