- Top five challenges facing a finance director in law
Finance directors play a critical leadership role in the legal profession, supporting their firms to adapt to sophisticated and changing client expectations while maintaining internal profits and building the right financial platform for growth...
- Board webinar: Turning your firm's data into information
Event - 22/01/2018 : addleshaw goddard, Analytics, BLM, board, Client Insight, data, data analytics, equipment finance, information, insight, management, practice management, webinar, webinar event, WIP, Finance, Practice Management, Webinars
In an industry where time is money, making effective use of firm-wide data is key to profitability and competitiveness, yet many firms struggle to quickly and effectively analyse the bigger picture. Data often sits in silos and requires time...
- Repstor prepares for increased growth in 2018 and bolsters its sales and support team with several key appointments
News Article - 16/01/2018 : document management, ECM, Eversheds Sutherland, information management, IT, management, microsoft, office 365, records management, Repstor, sharepoint, Technology, Practice Management
Repstor, the ECM adoption company that helps businesses exploit their SharePoint, Office 365 and ECM...
- Key lessons I have learnt about successfully managing teams
ARTICLE BY NICKY ACUNA OCANA, DIRECTOR OF PROFESSIONAL SERVICES AT AMBITIONOver the years I have both led and been part of some incredibly successful teams. All of these teams, although very...
- Mentoring greatly helped my career. How to make it work for you.
ARTICLE BY MARTYN DRAPER, HEAD OF PROFESSIONAL SERVICES, FINANCE, ACCOUNTING AND BUSINESS SUPPORT AT AMBITION
At the beginning of last year I stepped into a new role. When I had previously taken on new positions at...
- Howden Professional Indemnity Pi magazine - issue 2
INTRO BY EMMA VIGUS, DIRECTOR, PROFESSIONAL INDEMNITY
George Orwell’s 1984 demonstrated that no matter how strong the controls and penalties, individuals will stray from the path – particularly if they’ve failed to...
- HighQ case study: Synch
- Iphelion announces Pitchpoint
Build amazing pitch documentation and manage your company experience using Iphelion PitchPoint.
Iphelion, a leading provider of software solutions for the legal profession, today unveiled PitchPoint, an advanced yet easy-...
- Matching legal talent to clients’ needs: why you need to recruit, manage, develop and reward different people in new ways
In my opening ‘overview’ blog in this series on talent management in...
- Practical guide to profitable growth - part 4
Part 4 (of 6) of our Programme for Profitable Growth.
(If you haven't read yet - here is PART...
- Practical guide to profitable growth - part 3
Part 3 (of 6) of our Programme for Profitable Growth.
(If you haven't read yet - here is ...
- Practical guide to profitable growth - part 2
Part 2 (of 6) of our Programme for Profitable Growth. During the remaining 5 weeks we will show you how:
To get under the skin of your ideal client and learn how to do what they want, in the way that they want it for a price they...
- Practical guide to profitable growth - part 1
Part 1 (of 6) of our Programme for Profitable Growth. Over the next 6 weeks we will show you how:
To get under the skin of your ideal client and learn how to do what they want, in the way...
- Getting your message across is all important for your career
Meetings come in many forms and guises; there are those which are formal, incredibly well organised, everyone knows their place and is given floor-time equally or proportionately and then there are the more informal, disorganised meetings which...
- Leadership development undermined by rigid hierarchies, finds research
Poorly targeted training and ‘outdated’ structures create barriers to improvement
Rigid organisational hierarchies are one of the main barriers to improving management and leadership skills at work, CIPD...