- Anthem: Salary survey 2016/17
2016 was yet another very candidate driven market and 2017 has seen that trend continue. The number of live vacancies are still far outweighing the number of candidates actively seeking new roles. Many firms recruited...
- Leighton Taylor: An overview of the current professional services market
Having moved into the second quarter of 2017, we thought it would be useful to provide a brief overview of how we see the current market from a candidate perspective.
- Despite a small dip in activity (immediately after the Brexit vote)...
- Anthem Consulting: How to choose the right recruiter
Changing jobs is an important decision and a lot can depend on getting it right. It’s not just about “getting a new job”, it’s about investing in your career development and working towards your long term goals and...
- Three skills professional services firms need in their business development and marketing teams by Ambition
This article was written by Samantha Crosson, managing consultant at Ambition.Professional services is an...
- Ambition discusses the impact of Brexit on the professional services industry
There is little doubt that the major political and economic changes taking place has caused a certain level of uncertainty in the recruitment market in recent months.However, there are signs that this uncertainty...
- Anthem Consulting discusses what partners really want from a business development team?
This is a question that has long been deliberated, and whilst the obvious answer is “leads, of course!” I think there is disconnect as to what defines a lead. In other, more product led sectors, a lead will be generated via an online...
- Ambition: Bids and proposals, what’s not to love?
When it comes to bids and proposals, most people either love them or loathe them. Regardless of where you fall on the spectrum, there’s no denying that bids can provide the gateway to a fantastic career.Bids and proposals are...
- Anthem explain how to make an impact and impress in interviews
An interview is an opportunity not only for the company to ascertain whether you’re the right candidate for them, but also your opportunity to gather as much information as possible about the role and firm’s fit for your immediate and...
- CV writing tips from Anthem Consulting
This article was orignally written by Simone Timcke and Frosso Miltiadou from Anthem Consulting.
Employers receive hundreds of CVs and spend only a few seconds scanning them so it’s important to make...
- Ambition's BD, marketing and communications market insights (Q1 2017)
In the legal industry and built environment areas, most of the demand has come off the back of replacement hiring and restructuring, whilst in management consultancy and accountancy firms we have seen increase in roles due to growth....
- Anthem Consulting: How can firms safeguard their staff now the market is moving?
Staff retention can be a real issue. And from the many conversations we’ve had in recent months with professional services marketing and business development directors, it seems the industry is acutely aware of this.
- Nicky Acuna Ocana from Ambition sums up 2016
How to sum up 2016? It was the best of years, it was the worst of years ...In 2016, the world as we knew it changed. Many have told me that 2016 was a ‘bad year’ that they are keen to forget. However, as turbulent as the...
- Ambition welcomes students from Career Ready
On Thursday 8 December 2016 Ambition hosted 30 students from across the UK for an exclusive behind-the-scenes visit. The event, part of A Capital Experience, was organised in partnership with Career Ready, a national charity linking...
- Ambition on how to stand out in today's competitive market
- Ambition appoints new UK managing director
Leading global boutique recruitment agency, Ambition is excited to announce the appointment of Nicky Acuna Ocana as Managing Director for the UK.
With full responsibility for the leadership and development...