- The PDF Binder application that helps users create court bundles 75% faster
Combining PDFs into a document bundle to be distributed to a client or filed with the Court can eat up hours of billable time. But it doesn’t have to.
Automating the small but important tasks like generating a Table of Contents,...
- Houthoff is the latest leading European law firm to switch to DocsCorp for document productivity solutions
Dutch firm Houthoff said it chose DocsCorp solutions after reviewing all available options
DocsCorp, a leading provider of enterprise productivity solutions, today announced that ...
- How confident are you in your firm’s redaction process?
No law firm in 2019 needs to be masking text instead of properly redacting it. The days of running a black marker over a hard copy and scanning it back in to create a new soft copy should be long gone. The modern equivalent –...
- Top UK law firm Womble Bond Dickinson (WBD) switches to DocsCorp productivity tools to give its staff the tools they need to work more efficiently
Staff at WBD will be able to work effortlessly across applications for PDF file editing, document comparison, and data protection thanks to a common user interface.
DocsCorp, a leading provider of enterprise productivity solutions...
- Protect your business. Stop accidental data breaches in their tracks
You are more likely to experience a data breach at the hands of one of your employees than from a cybercriminal or computer hack.
More than 50% of data breaches worldwide are a result of people:
- Sending confidential emails to...
- How to streamline your firm’s core applications and processes
Legal professionals in 2019 are busier than ever, with no sign of quieter periods ahead. That’s why it is so important to equip users with the tools they need to get the job done quickly and accurately to help them get out the door on time...
- Does your redaction process pass the bar when it comes to efficiency and risk mitigation?
Improper redaction is a leading source of data breaches globally. In many countries, lawyers have a legal obligation to redact all kinds of confidential information prior to filing court documents – including financial account...
- Clean up redaction
Accidental human errors are increasingly leading to serious data breaches – a worrying prospect for law firms. Sam Moore, innovation manager and solicitor at Burness Paull, explains how his firm uses DocsCorp products to reduce these risks...
- Benefit from the basics
Sweating the small stuff is an undervalued discipline in the legal industry. You should re-invest in tools that focus fully on the efficiency of the legal work itself, says Samantha Jefferies, VP, EMEA, at DocsCorp.
What is the point of...
- Rethink Documents
It’s easy to get caught up in the latest technology craze and forget about the workflows that are the foundation of every firm’s billable work. But, by reviewing and improving these workflows, you are innovating. Here’s why,...
- You've got accidental mail
More and more leaks are happening because of human error. Ben Mitchell, vice president at DocsCorp Europe, sets out how firms can minimise email risk.
In early 2017, human error accounted for more than half of the data breaches reported to...
- London based firm Seddons adopted two enterprise solutions to support their GDPR compliance goals
To comply with the GDPR’s tough new data requirements, Seddon’s knew it must find a solution to two major security issues:
1. ‘Dark data’ – how many documents were unsearchable...
- How an ISO 27001 certified law firm manages the risk of data breaches
In 2016 ByrneWallace became the first large firm in Ireland to have ISO 27001 certification. Firms with ISO 27001 certification must have a totally comprehensive system of security measures that extend beyond just IT.
- A superior stylus editing experience with pdfDocs
PDF editing on a tablet can be a frustrating experience. Some markup tools aren’t optimized for mobile devices and can result in a slow and awkward user experience. The Pencil tool in pdfDocs is different.
DocsCorp have improved the...
- Top-tier Scottish firm Burness Paull chooses cleanDocs from DocsCorp for metadata leak protection
The premier firm relies on cleanDocs to prevent sensitive information in email attachments being accidentally leaked to the public.
DocsCorp, a leading provider of enterprise productivity solutions,...