- QualitySolicitors launches online customer platform
QualitySolicitors (QS) has launched a new online customer platform, which has taken a year to develop and is described by the network as the most advanced of its kind.
Eddie Ross, chief executive of QS, said a small firm in the Midlands is...
- Is world’s largest ‘find a lawyer’ service coming to the UK?
The world’s largest lawyer rating website could be heading for the UK after raising £22m in new capital, Legal Futures can reveal.
Avvo, a US-based company, has a directory providing comprehensive profiles,...
- Revealed: LegalZoom soft-launches in UK as Rocket Lawyer outlines plans for major growth
Online giant LegalZoom – said to be the best-known legal brand in America – has soft-launched its UK service with the aim of giving consumers and small businesses “a smarter way to engage with a lawyer”, Legal Futures can...
- LSN Industry Voices: Jitendra Valera of Advanced Legal
LSN Industry Voices is a series in which our networkpartners give their insight into the legal market.
- Consumers are open to using online legal services, if they are coupled with professional support
A survey of 503 consumers by legal technology provider The Law Wizard found that over two-thirds were attracted by the idea of performing legal tasks on the Internet. However, 72% indicated they would value support from a solicitor or other legal...