- ‘Companies must address gender pay inequalities’ – how can tech help?
It was one of the most talked about HR topics of last year, and only a matter of days into 2018, the gender pay gap shows no signs of disappearing...
- Raise paternity pay to address gender imbalances, say MPs
Three months’ leave urged for second parents; shared parental leave ‘makes little difference’
An increase in the rates of paternity pay, and three months of non-transferable paternity...
- Female directors pack more shareholder value, study finds
Shareholders value female directors more than male ones according to new analysis of stock market fluctuations following the departure of executive board members.
Investors rate the performance of the few women who...
- Female managers over 40 paid 35% less than male peers, finds survey
Less than four weeks after ONS data revealed the gender pay gap stood at 9.4%, research from the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) shows the gap widens as women rise up through the ranks.
The research found that for women over the age...
- Part-time female workers earn more than men, figures show
Analysis shows headline gender pay gap is ‘misleading’ says business group.
Women working part-time earn more on average than men in a reversal of the traditional gender pay gap, according to a new analysis of official statistics...