- Peppermint Technology: Long-distance delivery
As we reached the end of the fifth week of lockdown I found myself reflecting on the way everyone I’ve spoken to appears to have largely adapted to this strange situation as best they could. As a cloud software business, we are extremely...
- Birketts LLP select Peppermint Technology Case and Matter Management
Birketts LLP, winner of ‘Law Firm of the Year: The Independents – Regional’ - The Lawyer Awards 2019, has selected Peppermint Technology to deliver the Peppermint CX365 Case and Matter Management module to help support...
- Peppermint Technology further strengthens its unique position in the legal sector with Microsoft
Peppermint Technology is pleased to announce that it has joined the Microsoft Business Application ISV Connect Programme, further strengthening its commitment to delivering cost-effective and fast-paced digital transformation for the UK legal...
- Peppermint Technology announce strategic delivery partnership with Wilson Allen
Legal cloud software provider Peppermint Technology, today announced they have signed a Strategic Delivery Partnership with Wilson Allen, a leading provider of software and consulting services that enable professional services firms to enhance...
- Gepp Solicitors sign 5-year contract extension with Peppermint Technology
Peppermint Technology are delighted to announce that Gepp Solicitors have signed a 5-year extension to their Peppermint CX contract to underpin the growth of the firm.
Since implementation of the Peppermint platform, Gepp Solicitors have...
- Blake Morgan leverage Peppermint Technology to consolidate working practices and achieve a single source of data across the firm
Being the firm of choice for its clients and people, Blake Morgan chose Peppermint’s technology as an enabler for business success.
As a national full-service law firm, Blake Morgan were seeking to simplify...
- Microsoft leader Matt O’Callaghan to join Peppermint Technology to accelerate growth of its industry-leading legal cloud software platform
Peppermint Technology, a leading legal cloud software provider, today announced that industry leader, Matt O’Callaghan, will be joining the company as Director of Business Development. Reporting to Tony Cox, Chief Sales Officer, Matt...
- Stickiness situations
Law firms have long had the objective of forming stronger bonds with their clients, but today the pressure to successfully differentiate your firm as the one with whom the client should really be doing business is huge. The Big Four have both re-...
- Carey Olsen achieve impressive results through Peppermint’s business development CRM solution
Leading offshore, global law firm Carey Olsen chooses Peppermint Technology’s legal CRM software to support their business development objectives.
Having established a clear client-centric growth strategy, underpinned by...
- Peppermint Technology secure strategic funding from Accel-KKR and Scottish Equity Partners
Peppermint Technology, a leading UK legal cloud software provider, today announced that it has secured over £7 million of strategic investment from Accel-KKR, a leading Silicon Valley technology-focused investment firm and existing...
- Peppermint Technology recognised by HMRC for making tax digital integration
Peppermint Technology today announced it has been included in the HMRC’s list of VAT compatible software products for Making Tax Digital (MTD). MTD is a...
- Peppermint Technology responds to changes announced by the Legal Services Board
Peppermint Technology has enhanced its CX product to support clients after amendments by the Legal Services Board (LSB) to simplify regulation and increase consumer choice in the legal market.
Earlier this month, the LSB approved the...
- Peppermint Technology adds value to Dezrezlegal's client service offering
Dezrezlegal managing director, Laura Liddell, talks about how Peppermint adds value to their client service offering in real time and their positive experience of working with Peppermint as a partner on recent upgrades
- Peppermint Technology awarded place on UK government's Digital Marketplace
Legal technology software company Peppermint Technology has won a place on the UK Government’s digital marketplace, which connects the public sector with Microsoft based technology solutions to support their legal casework.
- Case study: Peppermint Technology helps Brethertons leverage core IT systems
Brethertons head of MI and software solutions Tony Woodhouse, talks about Peppermint's vision and strategy of leveraging core Microsoft technologies and their strong partnership with the Peppermint team.