- Only 27% say their firms are early adopters of technology - Advanced Legal survey highlights
Technology has long promised to future-proof organisations, and we are now seeing the adoption of innovative solutions to meet evolving business needs. Some organisations are further ahead in the journey than others. In fact, 12 per cent of our...
- Advanced acquires Tikit from BT Group plc
News Article - 25/03/2020 : case management software, chambers management software solution, practice management software, UK legal forms, UK’s leading case management solution, Technology, Technology
Today, Advanced announced it has acquired Tikit, a global legal, accounting and professional services software business, from BT Group plc (BT). This is the company’s fifth acquisition in twelve months – and reinforces Advanced’...
- Advanced Legal: In a period of unknown, together we can make a difference
News Article - 24/03/2020 : case management software, chambers management software solution, practice management software, UK legal forms, UK’s leading case management solution, Technology, Technology
We are in a period of unknown right now. Individuals are trying to come to terms with a new way of living and working while businesses are grappling to be responsive, agile and ultimately stay afloat. Advanced has joined the C-19 Business...
- Feltons Law: Sole Practitioner uses SOS Connect+ as a force multiplier
Case Study - 24/03/2020 : case management, Legal accounting software, legal accounts software, Legal case management software, practice management software, SOS, Practice Management, Practice Management
Life isn’t easy for a sole practitioner practicing law. Without a separate accounts department, you’re left to organize your ledger yourself in compliance with solicitor’s regulation authority requirements. Even a small error...
- Advanced Legal survey reveals 40% said their firm isn't prepared, or they don't know if it is prepared, for a potential cyber-attack
The threat of an impending cyber-attack continues. While we don’t intend to scaremonger, it is necessary that we stress the risks that businesses are facing. Our report shows just how important it is for organisations to prioritise security...
- Advanced Legal asks: How can law firms take away the challenge of technology?
Advanced is the third largest provider of business software and services in the UK, and has been providing solutions across the entire legal sector for decades. We are the number one choice for Cloud legal software, and offer solicitors and...
- DPS Software: How law firms can help alleviate pressures on their fee earners
News Article - 20/03/2020 : case management software, legal software, managed IT, Online legal software, practice management software, Web-based legal software, Practice Management, Practice Management
Stress seems to come with the territory of going to work and earning a living....
- Katchr video: Profit and cash - it's all about communication
Accountants love numbers. Yes we all know that. And usually any conversation with your accountant will focus on numbers - profit, cash, WIP, debtors. Which is all very well, but how do we effect change to these? How do we improve those numbers?...
- Advanced Legal survey highlights 40% don't think their firm is acting fast enough to keep up with the pace of technology innovation
The importance of reacting with pace cannot be stressed enough, so it’s worrying to see that 32 per cent of respondents say their organisation is not acting fast enough to keep up with technology innovation.
Ultimately technology is...
- Only 27% think their firm offers the right guidance and tools to ensure a good employee work-life balance - Advanced Legal survey highlights
Employees are expected to work harder, arguably more than ever, and often asked to complete tasks outside their remit. Can technology handle some of these tasks? Which tools can businesses implement to help employees work smarter, rather than...
- 47% believe that the ability to measure performance when adopting new technology is most important - Advanced Legal survey highlights
One of the biggest challenges when adopting new technology is ensuring there is willingness from the workforce - employees must believe it will make their jobs easier and better. If they see little or no value, the chances are they will go back...
- Advanced Legal: MLC Case Collaboration
Resource - 24/02/2020 : case management software, chambers management software solution, practice management software, UK legal forms, UK’s leading case management solution, Practice Management, Practice Management
Our Cloud-based chambers management solution can help you reduce costs and increase efficiency. It enables smooth data management, easy work sharing with clients/partners/solicitors, time-saving client collaboration and a better way to identify...
- Temple Bright grows to 70 partners with SOS Connect+
Case Study - 24/02/2020 : case management, Legal accounting software, legal accounts software, Legal case management software, practice management software, SOS, Practice Management, Practice Management
Since beginning their practice with just 3 partners in 2010, Temple Bright has experienced strong and steady growth. Now boasting seventy partners and locations in both Bristol and London, the firm has garnered a host of clients. Startups, ...
- Katchr: Where's your new business treasure trove?
"The most underused data a law firm has got". That's how ex Managing Partner and Law firm consultant Simon McCrum described the analysis of historic cross-selling during his presentation at our Connect conference last year.
- Advanced World: Birmingham
Event - 13/02/2020 : Birmingham, case management software, chambers management software solution, practice management software, UK legal forms, UK’s leading case management solution, Conferences, Technology, Technology
Connecting over 1,500 business professionals to innovative technology and each other
Learn more about the future focus for your solution in 2020 and beyond. Advanced World will highlight the...