- Outsourced typing service becomes latest offering from Quill
News Article - 07/02/2018 : case management system, document management system, legal cashiering, legal software, outsourced cashiering, quill payroll, quill pinpoint, quill type, Technology, Practice Management
Quill Type is the latest outsourced offering to be launched under the Quill banner, joining Pinpoint - an SRA Accounts Rules-proficient outsourced cashiering service - and Payroll - a HMRC-approved outsourced payroll service. In addition to its...
- Quill completes management buyout and rebrand
The UK’s leading outsourced service and legal software provider, Quill, today unveils its new name and visual identity following a management buyout (MBO) in June.
With forty years of heritage, Quill continues to stand proudly...
- Quill's 'Employer of the Year' triumph at Multiple Sclerosis Society awards
Software and outsourced service supplier, Quill Pinpoint, is celebrating victory after winning best employer at the MS Society Awards 2016.
Representatives from Quill attended the prestigious awards ceremony on 27 April alongside a...
- Julian Bryan appointed chair of Legal Software Suppliers Association (LSSA)
Julian Bryan, managing director of Quill Pinpoint has been appointed as the new chair of the Legal Software Suppliers Association (LSSA), the UK industry body for legal systems developers and vendors. Julian Bryan takes over from Matt Lancaster...
- Continued LawCare charity sponsorship
As well as Quill Pinpoint’s voluntary charity committee’s sterling efforts to raise money for worthy causes and support environmental concerns, the company is continuing its monthly sponsorship of LawCare for the third year running....
- Warner & Richardson promotes outsourced payroll
As Quill Pinpoint’s Liverpool payroll bureau welcomes its 15,000th end user, the company introduces one of its newest clients, Heather Gardiner, Administration Manager at Warner & Richardson Solicitors.
Heather describes her...
- SME legal think agile business is the way forward
This resource was also featured in the September 2015 issue of Legal Practice Management magazine. To...
- Thriving software house on the lookout for new talent
Nestled right in the heart of Brighton’s vibrant North Laine, amongst the district’s bohemian cafes, entertainment venues and independent shops, there’s a long-established technology business with a difference.
- Quill appoints new finance director
Chris Hawley joins Quill, bringing with him almost 20 years’ experience in the legal sector.
- Quill presents £7k to charity at lunchtime social event
Liverpool-based bookkeeping and payroll bureau, Quill Pinpoint, presented a cheque for £7,000 to the Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Society from donations generated from its recent Yorkshire Three Peaks fundraiser to an official MS Society...
- Temporary cashiering cover becomes permanent fixture for Crisp & Co
Crisp & Co Solicitors is a multi-site divorce and family specialist practice with several offices based in the City as well as outside central London in the wider South East region.
When the firm was left in the lurch by the sudden...
- Survive the heatwave and plan for summer
This week's heatwave is set to cause staff absences of up to 25% as employees make excuses to stay off work and enjoy the sun.
Truant workers are bad news for any business. Lost man hours are...
- Quill’s latest software release supports compliance and boosts productivity
Quill’s latest bundle of new software features are designed to further boost law firms’ productivity and help with compliance. Enhancements to its Document Management Software enable users to assign labels which categorise...
- Quill boosts headcount with recruitment initiative
Software and service provider to the legal profession, Quill Pinpoint, has launched a major recruitment drive to achieve ambitious expansion plans and support regional job creation growth.
Once successful candidates are appointed for the...
- Quill’s outsourced cashiering maternity cover “back-up plan” for Richard Griffiths & Co
Extended leaves of absence can be seriously disruptive for legal practices. At no time more so than under outcomes-focused regulation which places an onerous responsibility on law firms to consistently maintain service provision on a daily,...