- Record management resolutions in the New Year
As 2014 winds down, it’s time to look forward to the upcoming year. You may have already resolved to take several steps to improve your organisation’s success. Few resolutions can make as positive an impact on your business as those...
- Iron Mountain case study: DLA Piper
Storage consistency brings business efficiency
- Challenge: To consolidate suppliers, bringing consistency of service, reduced risk and reduced cost.
- Solution: Iron Mountain...
- Iron Mountain case study: Nabarro
Record management and storage: Iron Mountain document storage service means Nabarro maintains its market-leading client service.
- Challenge: Maintaining comprehensive paper-based records while...
- Intapp acquires The Frayman Group
News Article - 14/04/2014 : acquisition, IntApp, law firm risk management software, legal it, Legal News, legal software, legal technology, merger, record management, risk, The Frayman Group, Risk & Compliance, Technology
Extends position as leader in risk management software for law firms
Intapp, a global leader in legal software,...
- Declare war on paper
Blog post - 07/03/2014 : Archive Document Data Storage, data storage, information management, Legal Practice Management magazine, Natasha Rawley, paperless, record management, The file queen, Knowledge Management, Risk & Compliance, Practice Management
- Streamlining your firm’s file storage and retrieval process
THE ISSUES ASSOCIATED WITH IN-HOUSE RECORDS STORAGE
Within the legal sector, several issues contribute to the complexity of file storage and retrieval. First, the physical space necessary for storing legal records is...
- Beyond obligation: how information and records management can help your bottom line
Your business information is one of your most valuable resources, yet can be a challenge to manage—especially when you have budget constraints. However, in order to meet compliance requirements and ensure seamless workflow, it’s...
- Reasons for document scanning
Video Length: 1 minute 53 seconds
Organising, storing, and retrieving your business documents can be one big headache. It’s not called “paperwork” for nothing. But managing your records doesn’t have...
- ADERANT Announces General Availability of ADERANT StarLaw
ADERANT, a global provider of business, financial, and information management software for law and professional services firms, today announced the general availability of ADERANT StarLaw, the company's comprehensive and seamlessly integrated...
- Data efficiency and cutting costs
How Finance Directors can get involved in the data streamlining process.
With ongoing uncertainty about the economic outlook and the strength of recovery, businesses across all sectors are continuing to find ways to improve...