- Shoosmiths migrate from LegalKEY onto the iCompli records and information governance platform
Top 50 UK law firm Shoosmiths LLP today announced they have moved onto the iCompli Records Management and Information Governance platform by LegalRM.
- LegalRM Limited, announces new, deep integration with Intapp Walls
LegalRM Limited is an acknowledged expert in this field. Chris Giles, founder, and CEO stated: “We were delighted to add this integration to our market-leading, secure and cloud-based information governance platform for law firms,...
- LegalRM Limited delivers NetDocuments integration to help firms adopt a full information governance strategy within one platform
LegalRM Limited, experts in records management and information governance solutions to law firms, has further strengthened their technology and commercial partnership with NetDocuments, the leading secure, cloud-based content services platform...
- LegalRM Limited recruits industry heavyweight Nick Mercer to help strengthen team and scale the business
LegalRM Limited, experts in records management and information governance solutions to law firms, has again strengthened their team by recruiting seasoned law firm Operations Director Nick Mercer. Nick will help Founder and CEO Chris Giles with...
- LegalRM expand with the recruitment of two new members of staff
LegalRM Limited, experts in records management and information governance solutions to law firms are delighted to announce the expansion of their team, with the recruitment of Agnes Wills and Georgina...
- Keith Dacey, one of LegalRM's original founders retires
It is with pride but also a heavy heart that LegalRM announce the retirement of Keith Dacey. As one of the original founders of LegalRM, Keith has been an integral part of the company's development and expansion over the past 12 years and...
- LegalRM partners with iManage to help firms adopt iManage Records Manager
LegalRM Limited, experts in records management and information governance solutions to law firms, has entered into a technology partnership with iManage, the company dedicated to transforming how professionals get work done by combining the power...
- "LegalKEY is dead, long live LegalKEY," says Legal RM
Opportunist vultures are circling and misinformation being posted to various platforms about how LegalKEY is now a defunct or sunset records management product, one would expect OpenText, owners of LegalKEY, to speak out to reassure clients - The...
- The go-to records management software for 2018 and beyond
News Article - 23/02/2018 : document management solution, Information Governance Software, Law firm records management solution, LegalKey Replacement, records management, Records Management Software, Technology
RECORDS MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE FOR LAW FIRMS
In 2017 FileTrail demonstrated that it has a great solution for the legal industry. Thanks to our modern 100% browser-based design and custom IG policy management tools, FileTrail has become...
- Legal RM's sixth records management networking forum
Event - 16/01/2018 : Central London, iCompli, information governance, Legal RM, legal technology, LegalKEY, networking event, records management, Knowledge Management, Networking and social events, Technology, Practice Management
We are delighted to be hosting the Records Management Networking Forum again. As this is the first event back after a number of years, it will be a social networking event for all those involved or interested in records management in professional...
- Repstor prepares for increased growth in 2018 and bolsters its sales and support team with several key appointments
News Article - 16/01/2018 : document management, ECM, Eversheds Sutherland, information management, IT, management, microsoft, office 365, records management, Repstor, sharepoint, Technology, Practice Management
Repstor, the ECM adoption company that helps businesses exploit their SharePoint, Office 365 and ECM...
- Legal RM
Established in 2006, Legal RM is a dynamic software development & consultancy organisation providing business focused advice, resources, and software solutions around all aspects of risk management and compliance in professional services and...
- 2017 predictions by Roy Russell, CEO of Ascertus
Roy Russell, CEO of Ascertus Limited, highlights his view on the technology trends in the legal sector in 2017:
Threat management will play a key role in security efforts – With the continued onslaught of cyber-...
- Six common records management myths dispelled
When looking for a more efficient way to manage your documents, it’s important to be aware of some widely held misconceptions that can negatively impact your business. Here we dispel six common records management myths.
- Document retention guide United Kingdom
We are all faced with an ever increasing volume of records, including emails and traditional paper documents. legislation and regulation...