- Balance Recruitment – Market analysis: Revenue control 2018-2019
Revenue Control has been by far and away the busiest area for hiring across the legal accounts function in recent years for our team, with significant change and evolution of teams across the legal sector. ...
- Balance Recruitment: Calling all revenue controllers
Having seen such high levels of change amongst the Revenue Control population in recent years, and with the role itself continuing to evolve in different directions from one firm to another, we felt this would be a good time to conduct some...
- Legal finance systems hiring market analysis: 2018 report by Balance Recruitment
Our ‘Legal Finance Systems Hiring Market Analysis’ returns for 2018, providing up to date analysis on the levels of supply & demand and reviewing the common challenges of hiring within this niche field.
As the leading...
- Balance Recruitment report: Legal accounts salary survey 2018
The past 12 months has been a progressive period for the finance departments of law firms across London, particularly for the larger firms where commercial finance expertise is maturing and resources are growing.
Pricing has been a much-...
- Balance Recruitment make the shortlist!
We are delighted to share this amazing news with all our clients, candidates, followers and friends.
We have been shortlisted in the prestigious Recruiter Awards 2018 for Best Professional Services Recruitment Agency.
- Case file 5 - Balance Recruitment talk to a senior legal cashier
Tell us a little about what your current position involves on a day to day basis:
Working for a silver circle law firm, the majority of my average working day is dealing with cash transactions on the office accounts side...
- Balance: Our 2018 legal accounts salary survey is now LIVE!
- Balance Recruitment releases final quarter market update
The final quarter period of 2017 saw an anticipated increase in demand for legal finance and finance systems staff, with requirements even coming through between the Christmas and new year period, ensuring that our team have already got off to a...
- Balance case study: Senior pricing analyst, global law firm
Getting under the skin of the Legal Finance Profession
The Balance Secret Series provides an insider view on the...
- Balance: Quarterly market update Q3 2017
Welcome to our latest Legal Accounts Quarterly Market Update, covering July to September 2017.
The third quarter period of the year is often the most sluggish in the recruitment calendar, with the summer holiday...
- Balance Secret Series: Getting under the skin of the legal finance profession
The Balance Secret Series provides an insider view on the realities of working within the different specialist roles that occupy a law firm finance department. These are real accounts from specially selected professionals who have developed...
- Balance Recruitment releases quarterly market update
The second quarter period of 2017 was very much split in to two halves, as we had anticipated, with activity in April grinding to a near halt due to year-end commitments and the Easter holidays. The bounce back was swift in coming however and we...
- Balance Recruitment has released its legal accounts salary survey
Balance Recruitment, the award-winning legal sector specialist accountancy and finance systems...
- Balance is a finalist in two categories in the 2017 Global Recruiter Awards
We're excited to announce that Balance has been shortlisted in not one, but TWO categories, in the 2017 Global Recruiter Awards.
We're finalists for the...
- Balance Recruitment have been shortlisted the Recruiter Awards 2017 for Recruitment Agency Of The Year
Balance are delighted to share this amazing news with all our clients, candidates, followers and friends. We have been shortlisted in the prestigious Recruiter Awards 2017 for Recruitment Agency Of The Year!