- Accellion and OPSWAT partnership prevents data breaches and protects critical infrastructure
- Accellion CISO panel: Security in the age of Covid-19
Watch top cybersecurity advisors discuss their solutions for keeping businesses operating during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Alan Levine, CISO Alcoa (retired) and Advisor
- Darrell Jones, CISO, Ares...
- Briefing magazine: Industry analysis with HighQ – Sharing profession
We live in an age of information sharing – that’s increasingly a truism that can be applied to the legal world as much as to any other industry or area of society. As technologies such as messaging apps, social networks and shareable...
- Employees working from home during Covid-19 utilise Accellion to avoid data security risks
Accellion, Inc., provider of the enterprise content firewall that consolidates, controls, and secures sensitive third party communications, today announced key capabilities that protect the sensitive data remote employees access, share...
- Accellion secures £120m in financing led by Bregal Sagemount to accelerate adoption of the enterprise content firewall
Accellion, Inc., provider of the enterprise content firewall that consolidates, controls, and secures sensitive third party communications, today announced a $120 million financing round led by Bregal Sagemount.
- Accellion the top choice in annual survey for sixth consecutive year
Accellion, Inc., provider of the enterprise content firewall that consolidates, controls, and secures sensitive third party communications, today announced it has once again been rated the number one choice among the largest global law...
- Accellion: Prevent breaches and compliance violations from third party communications
PROTECTION. PRIVACY. PEACE OF MIND.
The Accellion enterprise content firewall prevents data breaches and compliance violations from third party communications, empowering professionals from every walk of life to do their...
- Accellion: Conquering cyber risk in 3rd party communications
The 3rd party communication dilemma
Trusting Untrustworthy, Yet Essential, Business Processes
CISOs face a difficult trust dilemma when securing essential 3rd party business processes involving...
- Accellion CISO Dashboard Splunk app helps organizations detect and deter data breaches
Accellion, Inc., provider of the enterprise content firewall that prevents data breaches and compliance violations from sensitive third party communications, today announced an integration for Splunk Enterprise Security, a market leading security...
- Industry case study from Accellion: Seyfarth Shaw, LLP
Seyfarth Shaw provides a broad range of legal services in the areas of labor and employment, employee benefits, litigation, corporate and real estate. With more than 800 attorneys in the U.S. and London, the firm’s clients ...
- Industry case study from Accellion: Latham & Watkins
Founded in 1934, Latham & Watkins is a global law firm with more than 2,200 lawyers in offices located in Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the United States. The firm has internationally recognized...
- Industry case study from Accellion: Husch Blackwell LLP
Husch Blackwell LLP is a full-service litigation and business law firm with attorneys across the United States and in London. The firm represents national and global leaders in major industries that include agribusiness,
- Industry case study from Accellion: Allen Linklaters
Allens Linklaters (Allens) has some of the world's longest ongoing client relationships, stretching back more than 150 years. Fifty-five of the world's top 100 companies, eight of Australia's top 10 public companies and 77...
- Accellion prevents data breaches and compliance violations when users share G Suite content with third parties
Enterprise Employees Convert Their Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides into Microsoft Office Files for Simple, Secure, and Efficient Communication with External Partners
Accellion, Inc., provider of the secure content...
- Five essentials for secure legal communications with Accellion
Lawyers work with some of the most sensitive information of any profession. An attorney or client can damage the outcome of a case by mishandling a single critical document, and even a small cyber...