- Accellion: Prevent breaches and compliance violations from third party communications
PROTECTION. PRIVACY. PEACE OF MIND.
The Accellion enterprise content firewall prevents data breaches and compliance violations from third party communications, empowering professionals from every walk of life to do their...
- Accellion: Conquering cyber risk in 3rd party communications
The 3rd party communication dilemma
Trusting Untrustworthy, Yet Essential, Business Processes
CISOs face a difficult trust dilemma when securing essential 3rd party business processes involving...
- Accellion CISO Dashboard Splunk app helps organizations detect and deter data breaches
Accellion, Inc., provider of the enterprise content firewall that prevents data breaches and compliance violations from sensitive third party communications, today announced an integration for Splunk Enterprise Security, a market leading security...
- Industry case study from Accellion: Seyfarth Shaw, LLP
Seyfarth Shaw provides a broad range of legal services in the areas of labor and employment, employee benefits, litigation, corporate and real estate. With more than 800 attorneys in the U.S. and London, the firm’s clients ...
- Industry case study from Accellion: Latham & Watkins
Founded in 1934, Latham & Watkins is a global law firm with more than 2,200 lawyers in offices located in Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the United States. The firm has internationally recognized...
- Industry case study from Accellion: Husch Blackwell LLP
Husch Blackwell LLP is a full-service litigation and business law firm with attorneys across the United States and in London. The firm represents national and global leaders in major industries that include agribusiness,
- Industry case study from Accellion: Allen Linklaters
Allens Linklaters (Allens) has some of the world's longest ongoing client relationships, stretching back more than 150 years. Fifty-five of the world's top 100 companies, eight of Australia's top 10 public companies and 77...
- Accellion prevents data breaches and compliance violations when users share G Suite content with third parties
Enterprise Employees Convert Their Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides into Microsoft Office Files for Simple, Secure, and Efficient Communication with External Partners
Accellion, Inc., provider of the secure content...
- Five essentials for secure legal communications with Accellion
Lawyers work with some of the most sensitive information of any profession. An attorney or client can damage the outcome of a case by mishandling a single critical document, and even a small cyber...
- Accellion revolutionizes how sensitive information is shared between Google Drive and Microsoft Office
Plugin Lets Enterprise Employees Convert Their Google Docs into Microsoft Office Files and Share Them Externally with Complete Security and Compliance
Accellion, Inc., provider of the leading governance platform for sending,...
The Accellion secure content communication platform prevents data breaches and compliance violations from third party cyber risk. CIOs and CISOs rely on the Accellion platform for complete visibility, compliance and control over the communication...
- An interview with Dan Anderson, CEO of SeeUnity
Nearly a year ago, SeeUnity and HighQ partnered to...
- What is digital transformation worth in the legal industry?
When organizations invest in technology, they expect something in return. Common expectations in the legal industry include improving service delivery, making work processes more efficient and boosting staff productivity. Mitigating risk and...
- HighQ, Kira Systems partner for launch of ‘AI Hub’
HighQ is pleased to announce Kira Systems as launch partner for its innovative new AI Hub, which allows supported third-party AI engines to be integrated seamlessly into legal processes and workflows within the HighQ platform.
- HighQ to showcase innovative products, legal technology solutions at ILTACON 2018
HighQ, a leading legal collaboration software provider, will have an extensive presence, including two featured speaking sessions, at the 2018 International Legal Technology Association Conference (ILTACON) in Washington, D.C., from Sunday, Aug....