- How to streamline your firm’s core applications and processes
Legal professionals in 2019 are busier than ever, with no sign of quieter periods ahead. That’s why it is so important to equip users with the tools they need to get the job done quickly and accurately to help them get out the door on time...
- Does your redaction process pass the bar when it comes to efficiency and risk mitigation?
Improper redaction is a leading source of data breaches globally. In many countries, lawyers have a legal obligation to redact all kinds of confidential information prior to filing court documents – including financial account...
- Clean up redaction
Accidental human errors are increasingly leading to serious data breaches – a worrying prospect for law firms. Sam Moore, innovation manager and solicitor at Burness Paull, explains how his firm uses DocsCorp products to reduce these risks...
- Benefit from the basics
Sweating the small stuff is an undervalued discipline in the legal industry. You should re-invest in tools that focus fully on the efficiency of the legal work itself, says Samantha Jefferies, VP, EMEA, at DocsCorp.
What is the point of...
- Rethink Documents
It’s easy to get caught up in the latest technology craze and forget about the workflows that are the foundation of every firm’s billable work. But, by reviewing and improving these workflows, you are innovating. Here’s why,...
- You've got accidental mail
More and more leaks are happening because of human error. Ben Mitchell, vice president at DocsCorp Europe, sets out how firms can minimise email risk.
In early 2017, human error accounted for more than half of the data breaches reported to...
- London based firm Seddons adopted two enterprise solutions to support their GDPR compliance goals
To comply with the GDPR’s tough new data requirements, Seddon’s knew it must find a solution to two major security issues:
1. ‘Dark data’ – how many documents were unsearchable...
- How an ISO 27001 certified law firm manages the risk of data breaches
In 2016 ByrneWallace became the first large firm in Ireland to have ISO 27001 certification. Firms with ISO 27001 certification must have a totally comprehensive system of security measures that extend beyond just IT.
- A superior stylus editing experience with pdfDocs
PDF editing on a tablet can be a frustrating experience. Some markup tools aren’t optimized for mobile devices and can result in a slow and awkward user experience. The Pencil tool in pdfDocs is different.
DocsCorp have improved the...
- Top-tier Scottish firm Burness Paull chooses cleanDocs from DocsCorp for metadata leak protection
The premier firm relies on cleanDocs to prevent sensitive information in email attachments being accidentally leaked to the public.
DocsCorp, a leading provider of enterprise productivity solutions,...
- DocsCorp case study: How top tier Irish firm ByrneWallace consolidated the number of technology vendors it deals with
By consolidating its technology vendors, ByrneWallace was able to streamline the user experience and make major improvements to solutions depended upon by staff every single day. ByrneWallace improved its redaction workflows,...
- DocsCorp publishes industry guide to help everyone get redaction right
The new industry guide evaluates common electronic redaction techniques and workflows, finding most of them wanting in terms of efficiency and security.
In the wake of recent high-profile redaction errors, DocsCorp, a leading provider of...
- DocsCorp document productivity suite now supports Office 2019
DocsCorp, a leading provider of enterprise productivity solutions, today announced that its desktop productivity suite is compatible with Office 2019. For customers using the cloud, DocsCorp solutions are...
- Leading UK healthcare law firm – Hempsons - joins wave of UK and European law firms switching to DocsCorp for enterprise desktop productivity tools
Hempsons is the latest in a string of firms that have recently replaced Workshare products with DocsCorp solutions.
DocsCorp, a leading provider of enterprise...
- DocsCorp releases the latest iteration of its data loss prevention tool – cleanDocs – with support for iManage Work 10
cleanDocs 2.3, the market-leading data loss prevention tool is iManage 10.2 ready, which will assist IT Directors in their decision-making as they...