- Insight Legal - Who are we?
Insight Legal is a Legal Accounts, Practice Management and Case Management solution.
Our software saves firms time and increases their efficiency.
- Insight Legal asks: In challenging times should you move to the cloud?
Today, Law Firms, like other businesses are facing an unprecedented situation. COVID-19 has meant we are having to make dramatic changes to the way that we work, communicate and go about our daily lives. This is one area in which technology can...
- Insight Legal offers a COVID-19 home working solution for law firms
The leader in Legal Technology for the UK and ROI has today announced that it will provide free migration to the cloud for Law Firms that currently utilise its software in an on premise deployment.
Recently announced as a Strategic Partner...
- Insight Legal becomes a strategic partner of The Law Society
Insight Legal Software is delighted to announce that following a period of assessment by the Law Society of England and Wales, it has become one of their strategic partners.
Partnership status means that the Law Society is satisfied that...
- Tim Smith at Insight Legal on how to unearth the client service opportunity in Making Tax Digital
The first year of Making Tax Digital (MTD) for VAT, known as the soft landing period, ends this April. During these first 12 months, VATregistered firms used to keying in their quarterly return have been required to install suitable software that...
- Insight Legal appoints industry veteran John Donigan to the role of director of sales
Insight Legal is pleased to announce the appointment of John Donigan to the role of Director of Sales. John joins Insight from Leap Legal Software where he held numerous sales roles, most recently responsible for growing the Leap business in...
- Making Tax Digital is forcing firms to review their outdated legal IT systems says Insight Legal
The first year of Making Tax Digital (MTD) for VAT, known as the soft landing period, ends this April. During these first 12 months, VAT-registered firms used to keying in their quarterly return have been required to install suitable software...
- Law firms still running Windows 7 software are at risk of cyber-attacks after 14 January 2020
One of the weaknesses of the partnership model as a business structure is that it is less open to public scrutiny than businesses with external investors. Law firms may employ experts in the areas of IT, finance, marketing and HR but they don...
- Insight legal: Protecting data in the cloud - a guide for law firms
Data is a vital asset to every modern legal practice. It is the backbone of both case and business continuity and without it, almost any firm today would cease to operate. As data sets grow continuously, law firms are becoming ever more reliant...
- 'Hiring from within’ is the key to successful legal IT, says Insight Legal
The legal industry is utilising more technology than ever before. Law firms understand that in order to be considered as a leader in their respective fields, incorporating both legal IT and the knowledge to power it is now essential.
- The new SRA accounts rules - a practice’s checklist for compliant software by Insight Legal
In the wake of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Making Tax Digital, law firms are now facing yet another wave of regulatory change. The Legal Services Board has approved changes proposed by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (...
- Law Firms measuring their success by their ability to embrace change
An inherent resistance
For any business operating today, change is inevitable. The legal sector is no exception and firms must embrace change to maintain growth, success and their competitive edge. While it is natural to...
- Insight Legal wins prestigious ILFM Solicitors' Software Users Award for fourth year
9th August 2019 - UK: Independent software company, Insight Legal Software today announces it has been named the winner of The Institute of Legal Finance & Management (ILFM) Solicitors' Software Users Award for the fourth consecutive year...
- Managing internal and external procedures to drive legal practice success
The role of legal practitioners is becoming ever more complex. In the last 18 months alone, we have seen new protocols such as the European Parliament’s GDPR regulation and HMRC’s Making Tax Digital initiative shake up processes...