- BigHand User Conference 2019
Insight to action
Power of the past, growth of the future
The BigHand User Conference 2019 is a fantastic opportunity for BigHand clients to hear what’s happening in the market, and to see first-hand how other firms are using...
- BigHand acquires UK template management leader Iphelion
Acquisition enhances position as market leader for legal template management
BigHand announces the acquisition of Iphelion, to further bolster its document creation capability. Iphelion has 30,000 users, largely located across the UK and...
- Leading law firm ensure first-class support service with BigHand investment
Myerson Solicitors has invested in BigHand’s task delegation and management solution, BigHand Now, as part of the firm’s objectives to optimise its legal support function.
Myerson Solicitors is an award-winning, independent law...
- BigHand announces latest version of matter planning and pricing tool, making budget planning and tracking easy
BigHand are delighted to release the latest version of its matter planning, pricing and tracking tool, BigHand Evaluate version 2.8.
BigHand Evaluate enables legal teams to plan, manage and monitor all matters from a financial, regulatory...
- Market research reveals that despite 59% of law firms making “significant” structural changes, legal support teams still face challenges around task visibility, clarity and capacity
BigHand shares findings from a recent survey of over 800 legal support staff, giving new insight into the daily challenges and working experiences of support teams globally.
BigHand, a software supplier to the legal market, today shares...
- Innovative law firm delivers true client service excellence
Weightmans LLP remain ahead of the game with impressive usage of technology throughout the firm helping to enable its newly modernised and improved support function.
Award-winning, Top 50, law firm Weightmans has made impressive use of...
- Consistency counts: progressive law firm delivers first-class client service
Napthens Solicitors underpin drive for excellence in documentation creation with BigHand technology.
Napthens Solicitors is an award-winning law firm providing legal services to businesses and individuals in North West England. As...
- Three steps ahead: leading law firm invests in multiple BigHand solutions
Muckle LLP targets strategic shift towards true operational excellence
Award-winning national law firm, Muckle LLP has invested extensively in BigHand’s portfolio of technology solutions as part of a strategic shift...
- BigHand – Ahead of the curve: technology adoption leads to maximised client service output
Berkson Family Law solicitors see a marked increase in efficiency and productivity with help of BigHand technology
Berkson Family Law is a specialist family law practice based in Liverpool city centre. Founded in the 1930...
- BigHand – Levelling the playing field: mid-sized firm gains competitive edge by maximising operational efficiency
Fletcher Day drives cost savings and increases administrative efficiency with BigHand Now
The familiar trio of ‘People, Process, and Technology’ play a role in every business. However, this is...
- BigHand's peace of mind: Delivering excellent client service with the help of voice technology
BD Mediation offers family mediation services for separation and divorce in the West Berkshire area. With over 20 years of experience in helping couples and families through the divorce process, Bernadette Davis is the founder of the company. By...
- DLA Piper delivers collaborative administrative resource model with BigHand Now
The legal market is undergoing the most significant change in a generation, one that requires law firms to fundamentally redefine operations. From the rise in competitive law firms specialising in the delivery of legal services rather than the...
- BigHand ride the wave of the biggest BigHand User Conference to date
This week, BigHand, a leading software company, hosted their 13th Annual User Conference in 155 Bishopsgate London, which was attended by over 200 clients and prospects from firms and businesses of all sizes.
This year’s theme was...
- BigHand case study: Tees Law increases efficiency with BigHand Speech Recognition
Streamlined: Tees Law approach the ‘Business of Law’ with a new perspective
Tees Law ranks as one of the top 200 law firms in the UK, with 24 partners and over 240 staff across eight specialist...
- BigHand case study: Foot Anstey leverages intelligent decision making to drive a performance and profit-led culture
Culture transformation: Foot Anstey drives pricing, profit and productivity.
Foot Anstey is one of the UK’s top 100 law firms, with over 50 partners and 500 staff – and one of the...