- How every HR team can use artificial intelligence
Don’t believe the hype, implementing HR software doesn’t mean taking the ‘human’ out of human resources.
Nearly three-quarters of HR professionals feel that they don’t possess enough knowledge of how...
- Leading figures pledge to improve wellbeing at work
Only 13% of business leaders have an effective “wellbeing” strategy in their workplace, despite growing concerns that stress-related conditions are causing misery for many workers, a business event was told.
Around 75% of...
- How do I … create a great office culture without relying on gimmicks?
As the hunt for talent becomes ever tougher, many employers are searching for increasingly unusual ways to stand out from the crowd. But what is the secret to attracting and retaining staff and is it possible to create a great office culture...
- Cascade’s wellbeing advice sought by national business media
Following the publication of Cascade’s Stress Report 2018, our HR Business Partner Emily Cryan was approached by Elite Franchise magazine to answer a number of questions about...
- Cascade’s CIPD HR Software Show 2018 highlights
Thursday 14th June 2018 didn’t just mark the close of another successful CIPD HR Software Show – it also signalled the end of an era. We enjoyed the final HRSS as we know it, ahead of the expo changing to become the Festival of Work...
- Is your business ready for the World Cup?
The World Cup 2018 kicked off on the 14th June, and with over 50 matches due to be played over the next month, many are taking place either during standard working hours.
A survey conducted by Love Energy Savings at the start of Euro 2016...
- Cascade launches advanced expenses technology at HRSS 2018
Software giant Cascade HR has introduced a new advanced expenses module into its award-winning HR and payroll technology.
Expenses+ was revealed for the first time today, to delegates of the HR Software Show 2018 at Olympia, London....
- ‘Empowering HR professionals’ is theme for Cascade at HRSS 2018
Final preparations are now underway for the CIPD’s HR Software Show 2018, and Leeds-based Cascade HR is set to have its largest presence yet.
The long-standing exhibitor is a familiar fixture...
- Mental Health Awareness Week: 4 out of 5 workers say stress is now a ‘way of life’
The growing impact of workplace stress has been revealed today in a new survey – with three quarters of people describing it as a ‘way of life’.
The research – conducted by Cascade HR – polled 540 UK...
- Complete our survey for a chance to win a luxury hamper!
It’s Mental Health Awareness Week this May (14th – 20th), and to mark it, we’ve put together an exclusive survey, examining the effect of stress in the workplace.
With the busy pace of modern life, and pressurised...
- Two thirds of firms are yet to publish their gender pay gaps
The deadline for gender pay gap reporting has now kicked in, but so far only two-thirds of qualifying firms have published their data.
More than 6,000 companies have yet to disclose the average difference between pay for their male and...
- Get GDPR smart app launched – Cascade HR
With the weekly countdown to GDPR now in single figures, a new app has been launched to boost knowledge and compliance throughout UK workforces.
Get GDPR Smart is the first app of its...
- UK hiring intentions hit record high, according to Cascade Go
With UK business output at a seven-month high, firms have stated that their hiring intentions are also at record high levels.
The respected Accountant and business advisor BDO stated that their Optimism Index; which measures UK business...
- CascadeGo to attend LPM Conference in Birmingham as key sponsor
Marketed as the must-attend event for everyone in practice management, CascadeGo are looking forward to another day of success when they attend their second LPM Conference of 2018 next week. Following on from our success as a key sponsor at the...
- 10 in 10: Kate Swinscoe at Leeds-based Cascade HR
In a new feature for The Yorkshire Times, we put a regional business professional in the hot seat and give them 10 minutes to answer our 10 burning questions. Here, we hear from Kate Swinscoe, marketing manager at Leeds-based Cascade HR.