- Quiss extends support for legal sector with new client win
Following a competitive pitch, managed IT services specialist Quiss Technology, has been appointed to provide a range of support services to Darlingtons Solicitors.
The growing North London based law firm, is a full service practice,...
- Intelligent Office wins Tcam Asset Management as new client
Intelligent Office UK has been appointed by Tcam Asset Management to provide a full range of back office and support services.
Under the deal, Intelligent Office will manage Edinburgh-based Tcam Asset Management...
- ComXo, the leading UK provider of global switchboard support services
With more than 40 top 100 law firms among our clients, and relationships stretching back 15 years, we’ve developed in-depth knowledge of how to deliver exceptional client experience to professional services firms....
- Intelligent Office and nSource announce global joint venture
Intelligent Office UK and US consulting and outsourcing provider, nSource have entered into a joint venture. The move creates a unique platform to provide UK-US support services to the world’s leading law firms.
The joint venture...
- Intelligent Office sets the ‘Gold’ standard
Intelligent Office UK has been awarded the Investors in People (IIP) Gold standard - the highest level of IIP recognition. The support services provider joins an elite number of organisations, as just 7% of IIP’s...
- A&O looks to deepen ties with global network through support services plan
Allen & Overy (A&O) has launched a new service to give its relationship firms access to magic circle level support functions, in a push to strengthen ties in jurisdictions including Libya and Scotland.
The magic circle firm...
- OC ditches Integreon deal as bulk of support team moves back in-house
Osborne Clarke (OC) is set to dramatically scale back its use of outsourcing provider Integreon by transferring most of its support services back into the firm in a move understood to be placing a small number of jobs at risk.
More than 65...