- New CEO kick-starts exciting year for tmgroup
Joe Pepper has joined tmgroup in a new role of Chief Executive Officer (CEO), marking an exciting step for tmgroup as they continue...
- Bamboo's MD discusses the future of mobile
If I were to tell you that the rise in mobile connections is set to continue, I very much doubt you would be surprised. In fact, you might even stop reading any further. But please bear with me a little longer.
As mobile users, we all want...
- Bamboo's MD talks about swivel chair integration
Imagine it is 4pm on a Friday afternoon and you have just remembered that you meant to send your teenage daughter the money for her train fare home from Uni this weekend. Even though she is earning now and should be paying for it, you quickly log...
- Bamboo on data bundles – peace of mind or over insurance?
There are many things in life that we buy ‘just in case.’ Insurance, for example, is a part of business we begrudgingly accept as essential for peace of mind.
But, what if that ‘what if’ moment never arises...
- Bamboo Technology Group signs new service provider agreement with Vodafone UK
New partnership will see Bamboo’s direct customers benefiting from access to Vodafone’s converged network, international roaming and associated services
Move reflects increasing demand from Enterprise customers for...
- Bamboo has a new sales manager
Bamboo has two decades of experience, connecting with our customers and helping them grow their business through technology that is fit for purpose. We are delighted to welcome our new Sales Manager, David Clapham to the team.
- Tikit reports increased client demand and user adoption for new timekeeping solution
Tikit, a leading provider of technology solutions and services to legal and accountancy firms globally, today announced increased demand for its Carpe Diem timekeeping...
- Commercial law practice, pdt solicitors, adopts Lexis Visualfiles for compliance and business analytics capabilities
West Sussex-based commercial law practice, pdt solicitors, has chosen Lexis Visualfiles as its next generation legal workflow and case management system from ...
- Tikit expands North American team
Tikit, a leading global supplier of technology solutions and services to legal and accountancy firms, has...
- Tikit and HighQ expand strategic technology partnership
Tikit, one of the world’s largest, and most established providers of technology solutions and services to legal and professional service firms, today announced the...
- Award winning law firm Capsticks chooses Tikit’s Carpe Diem Next Generation for time recording
Tikit, part of the BT Group and leading provider of technology solutions for law and professional services firms, has been selected by award winning law firm Capsticks to implement Carpe Diem Next Generation (CDNG) timekeeping for their 200 plus...
- LexisNexis announces its agreement to acquire MLex, a provider of exclusive insight on regulatory risk
LexisNexis Legal & Professional a leading provider of content and technology solutions, today announced the acquisition of MLex, a global legal media organisation providing exclusive market insight, analysis and commentary on regulatory...
- Tikit releases new e-marketing application…introducing Tikit eMarketing v6
Tikit, a leading provider of technology solutions and services to legal and accountancy firms globally, today announced the launch of Tikit eMarketing version 6 (v6).
The newest version of its legal market leading email marketing...