- Automate policy, remove guesswork and improve efficiency with Enable Business Solutions
Ensuring your law firm has an accurate policy and process to track billable hours is crucial to a law firm’s existence both for justifying billing and, understanding and predicting WIP and profitability. Most firms have time recording...
- Enable discuss: why time entry is so hard and what law firms can do about it
Time recording in law firms should be second nature to a fee earner, as this is fundamentally how a firm knows what to charge their client and enables the firm to understand the activity of their staff. With this being the case it should be...
- Enable are excited to announce their new partnership with Tikit
The cat is out of the bag! We don't have to keep it a secret any longer ...
We are excited to finally announce our new partnership with Tikit.
Tikit, a global provider of technology solutions to legal firms, will...
- Enable Business Solutions share 5 ways automation can improve efficiency
Business critical documents such as client pitches can take up a considerable amount of time and hard work. A law firm can typically spend hundreds of non-billable hours each year creating client pitches. Automation can play a huge part in...
- Improve your pitch-ability with smart technology and automation
2019 has seen continued innovation growth in the legal-tech sector, with law firms embracing the opportunity to use automation and AI to drive higher levels of efficiency and greater value for clients.
From client communication to...
- How can PitchPerfect help you with monitoring your success rates and improving your bid process?
With PitchPerfect’s included PitchTracker module, recording information is easy, allowing effective tracking of past and present pitch documents. The PitchTracker pane, which is completely configurable for your firms reporting...
- Interview with Arabella Bown – Sales and marketing manager, Enable
Our sales and marketing manager, Arabella Bown was at the event, who as an ex-commercial lawyer with many years’ experience working in innovative legal IT businesses, has a unique perspective on the legal tech industry. In this interview,...
- Our pitch to you
Like all businesses, a law firm’s success relies on their ability to consistently make successful bids for new work, via a managed flow of well-crafted pitches that stand out from the competition. We understand the multiple stresses...
- Winning the battle of effective time recording
You can see the fee earners in the office, diligently working on cases but when you review the time recording the numbers do not add up! Knowing how important time recording is, law firm managers need a solution that is quick, effective...
- Unlock the full potential of your law firm
Most law firms will time record, enabling them to keep a record of the time spent on handling matters for their clients, and to raise their charges, but how effective is your firms' time recording policy? Other than charging client does your...
- How important is time recording?
Law firms will tend to charge their clients in 4 ways:
- Hourly rates
- Fixed fees
- Capped fees
- Contingency fees (Damaged Based Agreements)
Firms will approach time recording in a manner of...
- What do we mean by proposal creation? Do you really understand what it takes?
To remain successful, like any other business, law firms need to be in a position to market their services to prospective clients. The pitch document continues to be a vital part of business development in the ever competitive legal industry....
- RevenueManager: Ensure fee earners keep their time recording up to date
In a business that sells time, law firms know and understand that effective and accurate time recording is essential for profitability, and where there are fixed costs, understanding profitability.
A poorly executed time recording policy...
- Mediasterling partners with Templafy for cloud-based Microsoft Office template and email signature management
News Article - 29/10/2018 : Business development software for Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office templates for law firms, Pitches and presentations for legal firms, Templafy Certified partner, template management, Marketing & BD
Templafy is the smartest platform to manage, update and share Office templates and brand assets, from anywhere and on any device.
The platform empowers enterprises to govern brand-consistency and legal compliance in all employee-produced...
- Forward Pitch: superb bids, proposals and tender documents from Word
Resource - 08/10/2018 : Business development software for Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office templates for law firms, Pitches and presentations for legal firms, Templafy Certified partner, template management, Marketing & BD, Technology
Word and PowerPoint templates for law, accountancy, insurance and corporate finance
Create superb looking BD and marketing documents and presentations in a fraction of the time with ...