- Briefing Industry Interview: Mobile, central to the future of law firms
This article was first published in: the Legal IT issue of Briefing magazine, December 2013.
- LPM magazine, November 2014 – Can QualitySolicitors carry it off?
Resource - 04/11/2014 : ADDS, Advanced Legal, BigHand, cyber crime, Cyber threat, DW reporting, Emma Sell, Fisher Jones Greenwood, General, information security, Inksters, jane pritchard, legal aid, QS Talbots, QualitySolicitors, the good risk law firm, thomson reuters elite, tv edwards, Finance, Human Resources, Knowledge Management, Marketing & BD, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Practice Management
Last chance for Quality?
Five years on, the road for QS has been rocky. This month we look back at the various phases of QualitySolicitors and speak to new CEO Eddie Ross as well as current and past members. It has not...
- Thomson Reuters Elite signs Databarracks as latest Alliance partner
News Article - 16/10/2014 : business management solutions, cloud computing, Cyber security, data security, Databarracks, law firm cyber security, legal it, legal technology, risk and compliance, thomson reuters elite, Risk & Compliance, Technology
Cloud services provider equips 3E and envision clients with critical data security
- xcelerate budgeting and forecasting helps firms protect profits with real-time insights and improved efficiency
New automated solution helps firms detect and correct unprofitable practice areas
Thomson Reuters Elite, part of...
- Briefing Industry Interview: Why business development needs business data
This sponsored article was first published in: the BD issue of Briefing magazine, September 2014.
- Eric Ruud to lead new Thomson Reuters Legal Enterprise Solutions business
Thomson Reuters has announced the appointment of Eric Ruud as managing director for its newly formed Legal Enterprise Solutions business....
- Briefing Industry Interview: Making profitability the goal
This article was first published in: the finance issue of Briefing magazine, Feb 2014.
- Briefing on: Pricing and profitability
Resource - 18/09/2014 : aderant, baker & mckenzie, BD, bryan cave, business development, clifford chance, Dell, General, Herbert Smith Freehills, leighton taylor, lexisnexis enterprise solutions, mishcon de reya, pricing, process, process management, profitability, project management, symantec, thomson reuters elite, Totum, value, Finance, Human Resources, Knowledge Management, Marketing & BD, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Practice Management
Price and prejudice
Pricing is a sensitive topic for many UK firms – how are they responding to client demands? We find out in this issue of Briefing.
- VANTAGE 2014: EMEA Regional Conference
Thomson Reuters Elite invites you to the VANTAGE 2014 EMEA Regional Conference, which will be held at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel in London.
Building upon last year's success, we will continue to ensure our...
- Video: Breaking up isn't hard to do ... make the switch to Elite
Video length: 1 min 44 secs
Make the switch from your current financial and practice management system to Thomson Reuters Elite...
- The big data story
How business development premier works for your lawyers
“On the go and under the gun” accurately describes the work life of today’s lawyers. On a minute-to-minute basis, they must balance a myriad of...
- Boyes Turner expands Elite’s EBMS to include client and matter management
Thomson Reuters Elite, part of the Legal business of Thomson Reuters, today announced that award winning and leading UK full-service firm...
- Thomson Reuters Elite announces Workspace
New workflow platform provides firm-wide access to technology tools through web and mobile app
Thomson Reuters Elite, a...
- Slater & Gordon select MatterSphere
Slater & Gordon selects MatterSphere to optimally consolidate client and matter management throughout rapid expansion
Top 10 Australian firm sets MatterSphere as the company standard to support recent and future...
- EMW Law selects MatterSphere from Thomson Reuters Elite
EMW Law selects MatterSphere from Thomson Reuters Elite for enhanced matter and document management
Elite’s enterprise business management solution benefits leading UK firm with improved data accessibility more...