- Coffin Mew chooses Tikit Partner for Windows to support exciting growth plans for the future
Tikit, a global provider of technology solutions to legal firms has today announced that top 200 firm Coffin Mew has selected them for their Practice and Case Management system; P4W. They are the 15th major firm to sign up for P4W so far...
- Simon Elven at Tikit on the importance of transparency and trust to power SME law firms in 2020
What will it take to be a successful firm in 2020 and beyond? Trust will remain an essential component for firms that want to build longstanding and lucrative client relationships. What’s new is that, in 2020, technology will play a key...
- Tikit free webinar: circle of trust – contact management best practices
Do you want to gain new clients and keep the ones you have? Then you can’t overestimate the importance of respect. It’s a commodity which can get you “over the line” in a myriad of personal and business situations.
- Tikit announces twelve NetDocuments wins in recent months
4th December 2019, London – Tikit, a global provider of technology to law firms, today announced they have won twelve NetDocuments sites over recent months across Europe. The cloud-based document management platform has been...
- Tikit hold their biggest ever P4W National User Group to date
Last month Tikit held their 15th P4W National User Group. With nearly 230 attendees, this was their biggest meeting to date, with more sponsors and content than ever before. The theme for the day was Trust, and how law firms can engender trust in...
- Alex Williams at Tikit on using tech to stay compliant with the upcoming AML directive
As you’re probably aware, the EU’s fifth anti-money laundering directive (5AMLD) comes into force in January 2020. And law firms really do need to comply, especially as they’re particularly vulnerable. While banks and...
- Tikit discuss: What's in a workflow?
When you think about compliance, the word workflow doesn’t immediately spring to mind. Yet it should. Workflows allow a firm to provide a consistent level of service to their customers, ensuring that tasks are undertaken by those with...
- Tikit’s global support department gain ISO 9001 certification for the 11th consecutive year
Tikit, a global provider of technology solutions to law firms, today announced that their Support department have achieved ISO 9001:2015 certification again, making this the eleventh consecutive year of ISO achievement for all three support...
- How to keep your data in safe hands, with Tikit
One of the biggest modern risk areas is data. And preventing it from falling in the wrong hands.
Use of email can be the greatest contributor to this risk and there are two elements to this. The most recent, and fastest growing, is that of...
- Adrian Jones at Tikit talks about the changes taking place in how consumers select legal service providers
The recent Legal Services Consumer Panel report (carried out by YouGov) has found some dramatic shifts between 2011 and 2019 in how consumers go about choosing legal services. Most notably, younger people are much more likely (39%) to shop around...
- Webinar: How the right technology can help aid compliance with SRA standards and regulations
Are you looking to reduce risk and increase efficiency? Are your support staff spending most of their time creating documents from scratch, or copying over previous correspondence? Do you worry about cyber security and data breaches?
- Tikit win Product/Service Provider of the Year award at the Symphony Legal Conference
Tikit, a global provider of technology solutions to legal firms, today announced they won the Product/Service Provider of the Year award at the Symphony Legal Conference last week.
This award was presented in recognition of the value that...
- The new SRA standards, Alex Williams at Tikit discusses
On 25 November 2019, the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) will launch its new regulatory model – but what does this mean for firms? In essence, it will allow solicitors greater flexibility in how they work. It will remove many...
- Sarah Trude at Symphony APS, discusses aggregation power
News Article - 11/09/2019 : client lifecycle management, cloud based CRM, CRM, email marketing, envision, legal software, practice management, Symphony APS, timekeeping, whysymphony, Technology, Technology
We have recently secured a major deal to license, develop and support a product that is taking the accountancy sector by storm – it’s called Practice Portal. Price Bailey developed this groundbreaking platform as a direct result of...
- Tikit announce calendar-view functionality in new version of their time recording solution, Carpe Diem
Tikit, a global provider of technology solutions to legal firms, today announced a new version of their time recording solution, Carpe Diem version 7.3, with some enhanced features that include a new calendar view.
The new version of Carpe...