- Tikit discuss: What's in a workflow?
When you think about compliance, the word workflow doesn’t immediately spring to mind. Yet it should. Workflows allow a firm to provide a consistent level of service to their customers, ensuring that tasks are undertaken by those with...
- Tikit’s global support department gain ISO 9001 certification for the 11th consecutive year
Tikit, a global provider of technology solutions to law firms, today announced that their Support department have achieved ISO 9001:2015 certification again, making this the eleventh consecutive year of ISO achievement for all three support...
- How to keep your data in safe hands, with Tikit
One of the biggest modern risk areas is data. And preventing it from falling in the wrong hands.
Use of email can be the greatest contributor to this risk and there are two elements to this. The most recent, and fastest growing, is that of...
- Adrian Jones at Tikit talks about the changes taking place in how consumers select legal service providers
The recent Legal Services Consumer Panel report (carried out by YouGov) has found some dramatic shifts between 2011 and 2019 in how consumers go about choosing legal services. Most notably, younger people are much more likely (39%) to shop around...
- Webinar: How the right technology can help aid compliance with SRA standards and regulations
Are you looking to reduce risk and increase efficiency? Are your support staff spending most of their time creating documents from scratch, or copying over previous correspondence? Do you worry about cyber security and data breaches?
- Tikit win Product/Service Provider of the Year award at the Symphony Legal Conference
Tikit, a global provider of technology solutions to legal firms, today announced they won the Product/Service Provider of the Year award at the Symphony Legal Conference last week.
This award was presented in recognition of the value that...
- The new SRA standards, Alex Williams at Tikit discusses
On 25 November 2019, the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) will launch its new regulatory model – but what does this mean for firms? In essence, it will allow solicitors greater flexibility in how they work. It will remove many...
- Sarah Trude at Symphony APS, discusses aggregation power
News Article - 11/09/2019 : client lifecycle management, cloud based CRM, CRM, email marketing, envision, legal software, practice management, Symphony APS, timekeeping, whysymphony, Technology, Technology
We have recently secured a major deal to license, develop and support a product that is taking the accountancy sector by storm – it’s called Practice Portal. Price Bailey developed this groundbreaking platform as a direct result of...
- Tikit announce calendar-view functionality in new version of their time recording solution, Carpe Diem
Tikit, a global provider of technology solutions to legal firms, today announced a new version of their time recording solution, Carpe Diem version 7.3, with some enhanced features that include a new calendar view.
The new version of Carpe...
- Tikit partners with Enable to enhance its marketing and business development ecosystem
Tikit, a global provider of technology solutions to legal firms, today announced a new partnership with Enable to resell their PitchPerfect solution.
Tikit’s marketing and business development ecosystem has been constructed to help...
- Howes Percival chooses Tikit as its strategic technology partner
Howes Percival chooses Tikit as its strategic technology partner to deliver document management, marketing and business development applications and ongoing support.
London, 15th August 2019 - Tikit, a global provider of technology...
- Tikit's Global Support department leads the way in the legal tech sector
Our market leading support department is an integral part of the business. Providing support to over 1,500 firms across the globe, they ensure the smooth running of our client’s integrated ecosystems, resolving issues quickly and...
- Tikit InFocus event
This year’s Tikit InFocus will be held at the Oval cricket ground in London on the 26th September, 2019. We hope that you can join us for a day of education and networking at this fantastic venue.
We are excited to say that ...
- Osbornes Law win Social Welfare award at the 2019 LALY’s sponsored by Tikit
Leading legal 500 firm, Osbornes Law, was established in London in 1973 and have over 110 lawyers and staff with a reputation for providing excellent service and strong commitment. This year, their experienced housing and public law solicitor,...
- Tikit signs top 15 accounting firm, Saffery Champness, in NetDocuments deal
London, 18th July 2019 – Tikit, a global provider of technology solutions to professional service firms, today announced that Saffery Champness joined their customer base, with the selection of NetDocuments cloud-based document and email...