- HighQ and SeeUnity discuss security, productivity, collaboration and more.
WEBINAR: Security, productivity and more - why it’s essential to share sensitive files in a more unified, collaborative way.
While most organisations that deliver legal services to their clients have a document...
- 5 ways to deliver an amazing client experience
Good service for your customers isn’t a new concept. But over the last decade or so, a shift in power has given customers the ability to influence the way business is done. As a result, it’s easier than ever to draw a direct...
- HighQ: six roles to embrace in an evolving legal industry
Like most businesses, the talent and potential of a law firm’s workforce can be a significant determinant factor in its success and growth, which is a concept that certainly extends to a law firm’s ability to keep pace with the...
- HighQ featured in Sunday Times’ Lloyds SME Export Track 100
HighQ has again earned distinction in Fast Track’s Sunday Times Lloyds SME Export Track 100, which tracks Britain’s small- and medium-sized private companies with the fastest-growing international sales.
Ranked No. 25 in the...
- HighQ honoured as one of Europe’s fastest-growing private companies
The rankings, released today, honour the top businesses operating in Greater Europe based on three-year revenue growth. HighQ has now made the list all four years since the rankings’ inception in 2015. Inc. is a weekly American magazine,...
- Deploying technology to optimise legal operations
Hosted by the ACC Northeast and HighQ, the webinar ...
- The innovator’s toolkit - HighQ gets creative with legal technology
- HighQ Publisher 4.6
Bring your HighQ solutions closer together
From user profile screens to search functionality to interface elements, the latest version of HighQ Publisher focuses on building an even tighter alignment with Collaborate. Unifying the two...
- Webinar: Is your firm smart? Understanding SmartLaw for business success
Resource - 26/01/2018 : enterprise collaboration, industry trends, legal marketing, legal trends, practice management, secure file sharing, transaction management, virtual data room, webinar, Technology
Staying ahead of the innovation curve is challenging. Existing clients expect it. Prospective clients demand it. SmartLaw—a framework that focuses on clients, culture and the intelligent use of technology—offers firms a pathway...
- Webinar: The Innovator's Toolkit: Getting Creative with Legal Technology
Changing client expectations. Mounting...
- Innovative law firms embrace technology as industry evolves
As sponsor of the Financial Times North America Innovative Lawyers report, HighQ congratulates each of the 25 law firms recognized as leaders in innovation, which is an honor earned by each firm for the ways in which they are “thinking...
- Law firm recognized for client service, innovation adopts new tech
HighQ is pleased to announce that Hogan Lovells, one of the world’s largest and most well-regarded law firms, has adopted a new technology to enhance the delivery of its legal services to clients around the world. The firm is now doing...
- Industry case study from HighQ: Brand of hope
Case Study - 26/09/2017 : briefing magazine, Client experience, enterprise collaboration, freshfields bruckhaus deringer, legal marketing, secure file sharing, transaction management, virtual data room, Marketing & BD, Technology, Practice Management
This article was originally featured as an industry case study in the September issue of Briefing. To read the issue in full, ...
- Industry interview with HighQ: Task masters
This article was originally featured as an industry interview in the May 2017 issue of Briefing. To read the issue in full issue, ...
- HighQ names Paul Hunt as chief revenue officer
HighQ, a global leader in software as a service collaboration and content management solutions for data-security, compliance and regulated enterprises, announced today that Paul Hunt has been named as Chief Revenue Officer.