- HighQ launches Publisher 4.4: Revolutionising the way law firms engage with clients
HighQ, provider of innovative enterprise cloud collaboration and content management software for law firms, announces general availability of its latest release of HighQ Publisher 4.4 to improve client digital journeys....
- HighQ is 19th in league table of the UK's top 100 SMEs in the annual Sunday Times Lloyds SEM Export Track
HighQ is proud to be placed at number 19 in the 3rd annual Sunday Times Lloyds SME Export Track 100 2017. The annual league table ranks Britain’s 100 small and medium-sized (SME) companies with the fastest-growing international sales...
- HighQ names David Roussain as chief marketing officer
HighQ, a global leader in Software as a Service collaboration and content management solutions for data-security, compliance and regulated enterprises, announced today that David Roussain has been named as Chief Marketing Officer.
- HighQ webinar: The role of soft skills in building a user adoption strategy for lawyers
Empower your lawyers to innovate
Getting the right technology in place is the easy part of law firm innovation. The hard part is getting your lawyers using it.
Join Stuart Barr, Scott Reid and Kate...
- Murrell Associates - using HighQ Collaborate for their enterprise collaboration needs
Murrell Associates is a small specialist team of corporate and commercial solicitors providing commercial legal services to UK and international...
- HighQ teams up with legal industry experts for new ebook: SmartLaw - Expert insights for the future of law
The business of law is changing rapidly. Law firms risk getting left behind as their competitors adopt new business structures, billing models, and client services, and client expectations broaden drastically.
Competition among firms is...
- HighQ case study: Addleshaw Goddard
Addleshaw Goddard have transformed the way they use HighQ Collaborate’s iSheets functionality...
- Bridging the divide between ECM and enterprise collaboration
Join us on July 7th as Mark Harding of SeeUnity and Stuart Barr of HighQ discuss these potential risks to keeping your ECM and collaboration systems separate and show you how to avoid them.
Many law firms struggle with...
- Sadolin & Albæk chooses HighQ Collaborate for data rooms
Market-leading commercial property adviser and agent, Sadolin & Albæk, has chosen HighQ Collaborate for its integrated virtual data room solution.
Christian Fladeland, Partner and Director at the...