- Wedlake Bell agrees outsourcing deal with Intelligent Office
Intelligent Office, the leading support services provider to UK law firms, has been appointed by top 100 law firm Wedlake Bell to provide print, reprographics, mail, archive and facilities services on site at its London office....
- Case study webinar on how Wedlake Bell implemented ThreadPrint
ThreadPrint reduces Wedlake Bell's outlook printing by 80,000 pages. Learn about how they implemented it and how it helped thier firm in this series of webinars.
- Wedlake Bell implements ThreadPrint to reduce email printing by 80,000 pages
Wedlake Bell, a 250 user full service UK law firm based in London focusing on corporate, commercial and property law, have implemented ThreadPrint, via Nikec Solutions, to assist their less paper initiative.
- Top 100 UK law firm, Wedlake Bell, signs deal for LexisOne
Wedlake Bell, ranked among the top 100 in the UK, has chosen to deploy business management system LexisOne from LexisNexis Enterprise Solutions, a leading provider of content and technology solutions. Wedlake Bell provides a full range of legal...
- Wedlake Bell LLP Chooses FWBS to deliver new client and matter processes
FWBS Ltd are pleased to announce that Wedlake Bell have signed an agreement to purchase MatterCentre from FWBS, to bring new Client and Matter processes to the firm.
Wedlake Bell is a leading London law firm providing a full service to...