- Risk rating third parties: optimising risk management outcomes
This White Paper from Shared Assessments discusses what Third Party Risk Rating is, what Risk Rating is needed and how an organisation can apply Risk Rating best practices as part of their Third Party Risk Management (TPRM)....
- Beneficial Ownership: Why the devil really is in the detail
Do you really know your customers, your vendors, and your third parties? You must today. Beneficial Ownership and Ultimate Beneficial Ownership (UBO) identification and verification are critical requirements for...
- RAVN publishes white paper: The Power of Understanding Artificial Intelligence in the Legal World
RAVN Systems, experts in Artificial Intelligence and Search, are pleased to announce the release of their latest white paper on “The Power of Understanding Artificial Intelligence in the Legal World....
- A new era of mobility, collaboration and efficiencies within law firms
Individual fee earners are under pressure to collaborate with large corporate clients. The continuing globalisation of business means that clients are demanding seamless services, and legal firms have to...
- Your partner compensation system can be better: here's how
New Aderant Leaders in Law research suggests data-driven compensation decisions are a key contributor to partner satisfaction.
Early in 2015, Aderant embarked on a research study on the topic of...
- Video: Study shows metrics-based comp helps firms retain partners
By using more objective than subjective methods when making compensation decisions, law firms can largely address partner dissatisfaction without simply distributing more cash, a recent Aderant report reveals. Concluding a six month research...
- Study shows metrics-based comp helps firms retain partners
By using more objective than subjective methods when making compensation decisions, law firms can largely address partner...
- Seizing the information advantage
Foreword (Richard Petley - director, PWC - Risk & Assurance)
The new Information Value Index presented in this report, while being a first, reflects the change of attitude to...
- Way ahead.
There has been a fundamental shift in the legal landscape and it is not over yet.
The ‘credit crunch’ acted as a catalyst for the shift, accelerating the drivers of...
- How to buy business process outsourcing services
Legal practices continue to look for ways of adapting their businesses to what Richard Susskind calls a ‘new legal profession’. In doing so, many are reflecting on what it is that lawyers do best. They are asking “what is it...
- What sort of person works for an outsourcing company?
Take four people and ask them what they do to relax. One likes nothing more than to settle down in front of the TV with his fiancé and a bottle of red wine and has a penchant for cake. Another is a cat lover whose pastimes include...
- Getting your house in order
The UK legal profession is a £30bn outsourcing success story. Of course, it doesn’t see itself this way; it still views itself as a profession and indeed it is, but the reason law firms exist at all is because most organisations...
- Operational benefits - why a better operational structure is worth the bother
The competitive pressures on firms across the UK top 200 are well-documented, the principal war cry being the demand “more for less” from clients. This downward pressure on margins coupled with longer working hours will only intensify...
- The real challenges and benefits of cloud computing to law firms
White paper- 'The real challenges and benefits of cloud computing to law firms'
Simply put, cloud computing is access on demand via a network or the internet to services such as software functionality, computer processing and...
- Reduce the cost of invoice processing by improving your supplier relationships
Resource - 21/02/2014 : ABBYY, Automated technology, client communication, document management, improving communications, knowledge management, legal it, Legal News, legal software, Technology, white paper, Finance, Technology
Solutions for accounts payable automation
Want to improve relationships with your key suppliers? An automated invoice processing solution can help.
Learn how by downloading this free white paper from the...