- The Legal Copywriting Company explores the fascinating lives of the first female solicitors
My family and I have been fortunate enough to spend the past six weeks in Dijon, France. Spending a summer exploring the hidden nooks of an almost untouched old town, mercifully spared any damage in both World Wars, and travelling through...
- Norton Rose Fulbright again recognised as one of the 50 best law firms for women
Working Mother and Flex-Time Lawyers have again recognized us as one of the 50 Best Law Firms for Women. The annual list recognizes firms "leading the industry in creating and using best practices in retaining and...
- Baker McKenzie named best international firm for women in business law
Leading global law firm Baker McKenzie took home seven awards at the Euromoney European Women in Business law awards last night, including the most coveted title: Best International Firm for Women...
- Allen & Overy win six award at Europe Women in Business Law Awards
The seventh annual Euromoney LMG Europe Women in Business Law Awards, which took place in London on Thursday 15 June, saw A&O take home a total of six awards. These comprised five winners in the individual categories and the firm named...
- Leading women lawyers: Expectations, experiences and achievements by Cogence Search
- Cogence Search discusses leading women lawyers: Expectations, experiences and achievements
“Ashurst falls short of 40 per cent female target in 19-strong promotions round,” is the lead headline on an April email news update from The Lawyer. Further down the bulletin another headline reads, “Reed Smith announces...
- Leading women lawyers: Cogence Search interviews Tamara Box
Video length: 10mins 20secs
Tamara Box of Reed Smith gives a candid interview on her career and her views on mentoring and bias.
- Briefing March 2017: Aiming for inequality?
Resource - 06/03/2017 : barclays, briefing, dentons, imanage, lexisnexis, shoosmiths, stephenson harwood, travers smith, UK top 100, UK top 100 law firms, women in leadership, women in legal, Finance, Human Resources, Knowledge Management, Marketing & BD, Technology
Aiming for inequality?
Briefing asks three leaders at top 100 law firms for a take on whether diversity talk is turning into appropriate action
- Law Society backs targets to boost senior female lawyer ranks
The Law Society has called on law firms to introduce targets to boost the number of female lawyers in senior roles, in a wide-ranging report canvassing almost 1,200 lawyers around the world.
The recommendation is one of a number of...
- Esther McVey MP to speak at LiliConnect event
LiliConnect, the women in legal networking group, are delighted to announce Esther McVey the MP for Wirral West as the speaker at their next event which will be held on Wednesday 6th February 2013. The talk will be ‘Inspiring the next generation...