- Stress in legal profession misunderstood; Bellwether research paper reveals
The latest Bellwether research paper titled, Stress in the Legal Profession: Problematic or Inevitable’, published today by LexisNexis UK...
- LexisNexis launches InterAction® for Office 365®
Delivered through an innovative hybrid cloud technology model, InterAction for Office 365 ushers in a new era of embedded CRM to instantly empower professionals and maximise client & relationship data
- Gareth Hodges joins Wilson Allen from LexisNexis as account executive for the EMEA market
Hodges to serve as a trusted advisor to professional services firms looking for greater return on CRM investments and improved process efficiency.
Wilson Allen, provider of software and services to help professional services firms...
- Culture matters
Jon Whittle, market development director at LexisNexis, says in order for SME law firms to survive in the future marketplace they need to have a client-first culture.
Creating a client-first culture in law firms is always going to be...
- Walker Morris invests in Lexis Visualfiles to deliver efficiencies and create market differentiation
- Fieldfisher rolls-out LexisOne to German office network
Shortly after the roll-out of its ERP system, LexisOne™, in Belgium; European law firm, Fieldfisher, has now deployed the solution across its network of...
- Lupton Fawcett predicts a 15% saving in operating costs with Lexis® Visualfiles™ implementation
- LexisNexis Enterprise Solutions partners with tmgroup to offer market-leading conveyancing platform
LexisNexis Enterprise Solutions, has added another partner to its network of third-party applications for Lexis Visualfiles. Integration with tmconvey, the UK’s leading conveyancing data and search platform from tmgroup, will...
- Fieldfisher's Belgium office is live on ERP Solution, LexisOne
European law firm, Fieldfisher, has extended the firm’s enterprise resource planning (ERP) system, LexisOne, from LexisNexis Enterprise Solutions to its Belgium office in Brussels. This expansion is part of the phased rollout of...
- FD to FD: The investment case for InterAction IQ
Whenever a firm first selects our CRM solution, Lexis InterAction, the business case is always built around of the holy trinity of business development objectives: client retention, client growth and winning new business.
InterAction is a...
- Independent law firms failing to adapt to client-driven culture
Almost three-quarters of lawyers in small firms report clash between client-driven market and traditional role of solicitor, yet over two thirds failing to adapt or evolve business strategy.
A new survey published (...
- A New Focus workshop: the equation has shifted - clients now hold the power
Event - 31/05/2018 : business management software, case management, Central London, CRM, enterprise resource planning, legal software, workflow software, Knowledge Management, Marketing & BD, Technology, Workshops and seminars
We understand that you are competing in a much tougher climate than ever before; the role of the trusted advisor both internally and externally has changed significantly. Competition now not only comes from other law firms but also from your...
- Fletcher Longstaff invests in Lexis Visualfiles to drive profitability and stay one step ahead
Residential conveyancing and property law firm, Fletcher Longstaff Limited, is deploying legal workflow and case management solution, Lexis Visualfiles to improve productivity and hence profitability. By streamlining and...
- Weightmans is deploying Lexis InterAction to drive growth
Weightmans, a top 45 full-service, national law firm, is deploying Lexis® InterAction®, a comprehensive CRM solution, from LexisNexis® Enterprise Solutions...
- Fieldfisher announces record H1 performance and 20% revenue growth, underpinned by new ERP solution, LexisOne
European law firm, Fieldfisher, has announced a record H1 revenue performance of £76.8 million, representing growth of 20%. This growth has been driven organically by attracting lateral hires and opening new offices. Underpinning this...