- Amy Simpson at LexisNexis on how software can help lawyers ensure the accuracy of their legal research
If you have ever run an internet search and remained dubious about the results, you’re not the only one. These days, it’s becoming increasingly difficult to find trusted information sources on the internet. In fact, 70% of us in the...
- Azzurro Associates selects LexisNexis Visualfiles for Azzurro Law Ltd
Innovative and growing commercial debt management business, Azzurro Associates, has selected LexisNexis® Visualfiles™ as the legal workflow and case management platform of choice for its newly formed commercial legal recoveries...
- LexisNexis discuss the new SRA rules – what will they mean from a practical standpoint?
The SRA is introducing new standards, that are scheduled to take effect on 25 November 2019, to allow solicitors greater flexibility in how they work and simplify accounting rules. These changes continue in the vein of a less prescriptive...
- Are small law firms becoming more attractive to professionals? Jon Whittle at LexisNexis discusses
Research conducted by LexisNexis for the Bellwether report series highlighted that small firms are becoming more and more attractive to legal professionals as their chosen employer. The Bellwether report, entitled Is the Future Small?, surveyed...
- A fundamental disconnect between skills set ideals versus reality among solicitors: Latest Bellwether research finds
The latest Bellwether report titled, ‘The Good Solicitor’s Skill Set’, published today by LexisNexis UK, a leading global...
- Stress in legal profession misunderstood; Bellwether research paper reveals
The latest Bellwether research paper titled, Stress in the Legal Profession: Problematic or Inevitable’, published today by LexisNexis UK...
- LexisNexis launches InterAction® for Office 365®
Delivered through an innovative hybrid cloud technology model, InterAction for Office 365 ushers in a new era of embedded CRM to instantly empower professionals and maximise client & relationship data
- Gareth Hodges joins Wilson Allen from LexisNexis as account executive for the EMEA market
Hodges to serve as a trusted advisor to professional services firms looking for greater return on CRM investments and improved process efficiency.
Wilson Allen, provider of software and services to help professional services firms...
- Culture matters
Jon Whittle, market development director at LexisNexis, says in order for SME law firms to survive in the future marketplace they need to have a client-first culture.
Creating a client-first culture in law firms is always going to be...
- Walker Morris invests in Lexis Visualfiles to deliver efficiencies and create market differentiation
- Fieldfisher rolls-out LexisOne to German office network
Shortly after the roll-out of its ERP system, LexisOne™, in Belgium; European law firm, Fieldfisher, has now deployed the solution across its network of...
- Lupton Fawcett predicts a 15% saving in operating costs with Lexis® Visualfiles™ implementation
- LexisNexis Enterprise Solutions partners with tmgroup to offer market-leading conveyancing platform
LexisNexis Enterprise Solutions, has added another partner to its network of third-party applications for Lexis Visualfiles. Integration with tmconvey, the UK’s leading conveyancing data and search platform from tmgroup, will...
- Fieldfisher's Belgium office is live on ERP Solution, LexisOne
European law firm, Fieldfisher, has extended the firm’s enterprise resource planning (ERP) system, LexisOne, from LexisNexis Enterprise Solutions to its Belgium office in Brussels. This expansion is part of the phased rollout of...
- FD to FD: The investment case for InterAction IQ
Whenever a firm first selects our CRM solution, Lexis InterAction, the business case is always built around of the holy trinity of business development objectives: client retention, client growth and winning new business.
InterAction is a...