Briefing Frontiers – Information security, privacy and protection 2018
Generously hosted by our friends at Pinsent Masons, and sponsored by Secureworks, DVV Solutions, and Blackberry, this is an opportunity to learn the latest threats, their potential impact and how to counter them at Briefing Frontiers – Information security, privacy and protection.
Hear from security experts on cyber hygiene, third-party vulnerabilities and steps you can take to ensure IT security is driven at board level across the firm. The event is free to attend to everyone in legal business management.
Stuart Aston, national security officer, Microsoft UK
Chris Gunner, global IT security manager, Clyde & Co
Howard McKay, senior lawyer, BT
Christian Toon, chief information security officer, Pinsent Masons
Stuart Richie, director, GDPR360
Mike McLellan, senior security researcher, Secureworks
To-the-point, punchy briefings are punctuated by lively panels and a structured interactive session allowing you to get involved and share your ideas with the group. Topics to be discussed include:
- Cybersecurity in the legal sector: what to expect in 2018 and beyond
- Cyber hygiene – doing the basics
- Panel – the danger of the status quo
- To what extent is staff across firms cyber aware?
- Why success can only come from planning for failure
- The need for board level/senior partner leadership on infosecurity
- Is cyber-assurance a realistic USP for firms or is it simply expected?
- Stay one step ahead of uncertainty – GDPR and the supplier IT risk landscape
Who should attend?
Leaders and decision makers from top 100 law firms such as:
- CIO/IT directors/heads of IT
- Directors/heads/analysts/managers of information security
- Directors/heads/analysts/managers of cybersecurity
- Directors/heads/managers of networks
- Directors/heads/managers of CRM systems/database management/development
- Data architects/analysts/managers
- Knowledge management leaders/directors/senior managers
What is Briefing Frontiers?
Briefing Frontiers is a series of innovation events from Briefing hosted at top-tier law firms. This event will be hosted at Pinsent Masons and will welcome an exclusive group of leaders in legal management from top-tier law firms. The intimate nature of these events will enable delegates to learn, share and debate the challenges at the heart of their roles.