Briefing Frontiers – Information security, privacy and protection 2018
Generously hosted by our friends at Latham & Watkins, and sponsored by Secureworks and DVV Solutions, this is an opportunity to learn the latest threats, their potential impact and how to counter them at Briefing Frontiers – Information security, privacy and protection.
Hear from security experts on cyber hygiene, third-party vulnerabilities and steps you can take to ensure IT security is driven at board level across the firm. The event is free to attend to everyone in legal business management.
The session will focus on some of the data security challenges facing law firms today, including:
- Data hygiene
- Why success can only come from planning for failure
- The need for board level/senior partner leadership on infosecurity
- Third-party vulnerabilities via clients, supply chain, subcontractors
- Data security and competitiveness
Agenda - soon to be released!
Who should attend?
Leaders and decision makers from top 100 law firms such as:
- CIO/IT directors/heads of IT
- Directors/heads/analysts/managers of information security
- Directors/heads/analysts/managers of cyber security
- Directors/heads/managers of network
- Directors/heads/managers of CRM systems/database management/development
- Data architects/analysts/managers
- Knowledge management leaders/directors/senior managers
What is Briefing Frontiers?
Briefing Frontiers is a series of innovation events from Briefing hosted at top-tier law firms. This event will be hosted at Latham & Watkins and will welcome an exclusive group leaders in legal management from top-tier law firms. The intimate nature of these events will enable delegates to learn, share and debate the challenges at the heart of their roles.