Top UK and European law firms attend largest Aderant EMEA user conference to date
Last month, more than 120 law firm leaders from across the UK and Europe assembled in London for the most successful Momentum EMEA conference to date. The conference was held at the beautiful Mondrian Hotel at Sea Containers in Central London on 11-12 June and included delegates from a number of UK and global law firms, such as Bird & Bird, Herbert Smith Freehills, Loyens & Leoff, Stibbe, Reynolds Porter Chamberlain, Clifford Chance and Squire Patton Boggs, among others.
Momentum EMEA 2015 focused on The Power to Change and how technology is helping law firms remain competitive, win new business, increase profitability and secure growth and success for the future. The conference was opened by the Aderant leadership team and followed with more than 30 educational and thought leadership sessions. LAWTalks returned for 2015, providing insight from industry experts and law firm leaders, who offered best practice guidance and strategies for change management. Other sessions included a sneak peek at forthcoming product innovations, recent product releases and enhancements, project management and technical advice, as well as collaborative roundtable discussions on how to get the most value from the Aderant solution.
Guest speakers for the event included:
- Julie Berry, Director of Infrastructure & IT at RPC LLP
- Paul Colvin, CFO at Bird & Bird
- Kathryn Greaves, CFO at RPC LLP
- Adam Munns, Enterprise Architect at RPC LLP
- Tim Hyman, CMO at Enable PLC
- Philippe Dere, Finance Transformation Manager at Bird & Bird
- Andy Stokes, Director at Andy Stokes Consulting
- Peter Owen, Owner at Lights-On Consulting
- Rupert Dearing, Software Development Manager at Birketts LLP
Honoring some of their top clients, Aderant executives presented Better Together Awards at Momentum EMEA to three very deserving clients:
- Reynolds Porter Chamberlain LLP was awarded the Best Collaboration Award
- Jennie Walters, who serves as BLM’s Financial Systems Manager, received the coveted Hall of Fame Award
- Slater & Gordon LLP, was honored with the Global Partner of the Year Award
Tracy Mulvihill of Maples & Calder received a free pass to Global Momentum 2016 for travelling the farthest—more than 4,800 miles—to attend.
“This year’s Momentum EMEA conference was outstanding,” commented Aderant Chief Executive Officer Chris Giglio. “It was great getting to reconnect with many long-time clients and friends, as well as meeting a number of new faces in the Aderant family. In addition to sharing content at Momentum, we also see these events as critical opportunities for gathering feedback from our clients, so it was valuable for us as well as we shape the future of Aderant products and services.”