sa.global: Introduction to legal360 engage
To overcome common barriers to CRM success, today’s law ﬁrms need software tools that can automate the capture of client interactions, enable cross-practice business development initiatives, and provide critical insights around the ﬁrm’s relationships and growth initiatives.
Built natively on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform, legal360 engage helps law ﬁrms gain a 360-degree view of their clients, matters, contacts, pursuits, and relationships. legal360 engage is the only CRM solution that provides a comprehensive and integrated suite of automated enterprise relationship management (ERM), marketing, business development, and relationship intelligence tools, speciﬁcally designed to support the unique needs of law ﬁrms.
The core features of legal360 engage include:
- Client and contact data management
- Automated Outlook signature scraping and contact harvesting
- Seamless data contribution to CRM
- Intelligent relationship connections
- Automated activity tracking
- Real-time data change notifications
- Data quality reporting and workflows
- Advanced relationship and client data analytics
- Pre-configured relationship dashboards
- Client and industry teams
- BD plans and cross-practice collaboration
- Referral tracking
- Competitive tracking and analysis
- Case and matter information tracking
- Staff and experience tracking
- Opportunity (pursuit) management
- Proposal and document assembly
- Approvals and workflow throughout
- eMarketing integration
- Marketing automation
- List management
- Marketing campaign tracking
- Event management
- Global relationship tracking
- High-value contact identification
- Strength of relationship ‘scoring’
- Who knows whom?
- Who’s communicating with whom?
- Relationship dashboards