The legal job market has changed significantly in the last two years. Social media and our connected world mean that both law firms and the legal talent they seek to attract, want and expect more. A positive customer experience in today’s legal recruitment landscape is critical.
Time pressed leaders and busy legal professional’s want the advice, support and exceptional service of specialist legal recruiters, and this is where Clayton Legal excel.
Clayton Legal have been recruiting on behalf of Law firms across the UK since 1999 placing upwards of 5000 Partners, Solicitors, Paralegals and support staff into exciting new careers.
Our 20-year record of success has enabled us to develop trusted relationships with many of the UKs law firms including; the Legal 500, Top 200 and smaller and independent regional law firms. We work in partnership with all our customers to deliver on both career expectations and business drivers.
We recruit at all levels within a law firm and in-house legal departments including; Partners, Solicitors, Paralegal, and Legal Support Staff and in house a range of Senior and more junior General Counsel roles.
Our regional teams ensure that firms are guaranteed local and regional focus whilst having access to a national talent pool of opportunities. Our teams are focused in:-
- The North West
- Yorkshire /Humberside and Scotland
- The West and East Midlands
- London and the Home Counties
- The South West
We specialise in all areas of private client and commercial law from Partner level, Associate, Solicitor and Unqualified fee earners to Paralegal in addition to specialist skills within a Legal Practice including:
- Property Law Residential, Commercial and Real Estate
- Litigation, Civil and commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Company /Commercial
- Employment Law
- Personal Injury Including all areas of Negligence.
- Private client including Family law, will trust, Probate
- Compliance and Regulatory Law
- Cost Lawyers
- Practice Management /Legal Cashiers
- Legal Secretarial
- Human resources
- Legal IT
Our 20-year experience and record of success means we are able to give you access to the latest Legal vacancies within your specific sector and specialism we also give you access to:
- Expert career advice guiding you through every step of the journey to secure your next career move including expert advice on salary, interview capability, offer management through our regular contact
- Up to date salary and market information in your sector
- Regular market information including salary data and reports
- Assistance with offer management
- Access to a range of resources to assist in your next legal career move
- Access to our mobile app (Download Clayton Legal)
ou want to take your legal career to the next level partner with the team here at Clayton Legal, your trusted legal recruitment expert, with a 20-year success record in the legal recruitment market.
|Social:||Find us on LinkedIn Follow us on Twitter|