PwC helps organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
PwC’s Law Firms Advisory Group (‘LFAG’) works with many of the UK’s leading law firms to help them optimise their financial and managerial performance. We believe that providing a great client experience is fundamental to our success. Part of what makes us distinctive is our knowledge and understanding of our clients; we are committed to serving the legal sector and invest heavily in our law firm services.
We also produce what is widely acknowledged to be the premier annual thought-leadership survey covering UK and international law firms. This report and the supporting data means we have more insight on operating and financial data for major UK law firms than any other firm.
Our legal team harnesses the expertise of specialists nationally and internationally to provide assistance with:
- Cost reduction and outsourcing
- Assurance and business advisory services
- Compliance with SRA Accounts Rules and associated regulatory requirements
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Direct and indirect taxation
- Working capital management
- Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs) and other structuring advice
- Partner reward
- Strategic consultancy
- Employee and employer issues (reward structures and taxation)
- International taxation and accounting
- International restructuring
- International secondments
- Internal audit and other risk management services, e.g. cyber and information securities
|Social:||Find us on LinkedIn Follow us on Twitter|