- Stickiness situations
Law firms have long had the objective of forming stronger bonds with their clients, but today the pressure to successfully differentiate your firm as the one with whom the client should really be doing business is huge. The Big Four have both re-...
- Carey Olsen achieve impressive results through Peppermint’s business development CRM solution
Leading offshore, global law firm Carey Olsen chooses Peppermint Technology’s legal CRM software to support their business development objectives.
Having established a clear client-centric growth strategy, underpinned by...
- Stress in legal profession misunderstood; Bellwether research paper reveals
The latest Bellwether research paper titled, Stress in the Legal Profession: Problematic or Inevitable’, published today by LexisNexis UK...
- LexisNexis launches InterAction® for Office 365®
Delivered through an innovative hybrid cloud technology model, InterAction for Office 365 ushers in a new era of embedded CRM to instantly empower professionals and maximise client & relationship data
- Gareth Hodges joins Wilson Allen from LexisNexis as account executive for the EMEA market
Hodges to serve as a trusted advisor to professional services firms looking for greater return on CRM investments and improved process efficiency.
Wilson Allen, provider of software and services to help professional services firms...
- Culture matters
Jon Whittle, market development director at LexisNexis, says in order for SME law firms to survive in the future marketplace they need to have a client-first culture.
Creating a client-first culture in law firms is always going to be...
- Peppermint Technology secure strategic funding from Accel-KKR and Scottish Equity Partners
Peppermint Technology, a leading UK legal cloud software provider, today announced that it has secured over £7 million of strategic investment from Accel-KKR, a leading Silicon Valley technology-focused investment firm and existing...
- Symphony appoints legal business development strategist, Sarah Trude
Leading software partner to professional service firms appoints Sarah Trude as Business Development Director.
To further strengthen its position as a leading software partner to professional service firms,...
- Symphony - APS
Since 1999 Symphony - APS has partnered with over 500 Law Firms, Accountants and Consultants in the UK, USA and Australia. Initially specialising in practice management solutions, we have evolved to develop holistic, cross-platform expertise,...
- Peppermint Technology recognised by HMRC for making tax digital integration
Peppermint Technology today announced it has been included in the HMRC’s list of VAT compatible software products for Making Tax Digital (MTD). MTD is a...
- Walker Morris invests in Lexis Visualfiles to deliver efficiencies and create market differentiation
- Fieldfisher rolls-out LexisOne to German office network
Shortly after the roll-out of its ERP system, LexisOne™, in Belgium; European law firm, Fieldfisher, has now deployed the solution across its network of...
- Peppermint Technology responds to changes announced by the Legal Services Board
Peppermint Technology has enhanced its CX product to support clients after amendments by the Legal Services Board (LSB) to simplify regulation and increase consumer choice in the legal market.
Earlier this month, the LSB approved the...
- Lupton Fawcett predicts a 15% saving in operating costs with Lexis® Visualfiles™ implementation
- Peppermint Technology adds value to Dezrezlegal's client service offering
Dezrezlegal managing director, Laura Liddell, talks about how Peppermint adds value to their client service offering in real time and their positive experience of working with Peppermint as a partner on recent upgrades