- Gareth Hodges joins Wilson Allen from LexisNexis as account executive for the EMEA market
Hodges to serve as a trusted advisor to professional services firms looking for greater return on CRM investments and improved process efficiency.
Wilson Allen, provider of software and services to help professional services firms...
- Culture matters
Jon Whittle, market development director at LexisNexis, says in order for SME law firms to survive in the future marketplace they need to have a client-first culture.
Creating a client-first culture in law firms is always going to be...
- Peppermint Technology secure strategic funding from Accel-KKR and Scottish Equity Partners
Peppermint Technology, a leading UK legal cloud software provider, today announced that it has secured over £7 million of strategic investment from Accel-KKR, a leading Silicon Valley technology-focused investment firm and existing...
- Symphony appoints legal business development strategist, Sarah Trude
Leading software partner to professional service firms appoints Sarah Trude as Business Development Director.
To further strengthen its position as a leading software partner to professional service firms,...
- Symphony - APS
Since 1999 Symphony - APS has partnered with over 500 Law Firms, Accountants and Consultants in the UK, USA and Australia. Initially specialising in practice management solutions, we have evolved to develop holistic, cross-platform expertise,...
- Peppermint Technology recognised by HMRC for making tax digital integration
Peppermint Technology today announced it has been included in the HMRC’s list of VAT compatible software products for Making Tax Digital (MTD). MTD is a...
- Walker Morris invests in Lexis Visualfiles to deliver efficiencies and create market differentiation
- Fieldfisher rolls-out LexisOne to German office network
Shortly after the roll-out of its ERP system, LexisOne™, in Belgium; European law firm, Fieldfisher, has now deployed the solution across its network of...
- Peppermint Technology responds to changes announced by the Legal Services Board
Peppermint Technology has enhanced its CX product to support clients after amendments by the Legal Services Board (LSB) to simplify regulation and increase consumer choice in the legal market.
Earlier this month, the LSB approved the...
- Lupton Fawcett predicts a 15% saving in operating costs with Lexis® Visualfiles™ implementation
- Peppermint Technology adds value to Dezrezlegal's client service offering
Dezrezlegal managing director, Laura Liddell, talks about how Peppermint adds value to their client service offering in real time and their positive experience of working with Peppermint as a partner on recent upgrades
- LexisNexis Enterprise Solutions partners with tmgroup to offer market-leading conveyancing platform
LexisNexis Enterprise Solutions, has added another partner to its network of third-party applications for Lexis Visualfiles. Integration with tmconvey, the UK’s leading conveyancing data and search platform from tmgroup, will...
- Peppermint Technology awarded place on UK government's Digital Marketplace
Legal technology software company Peppermint Technology has won a place on the UK Government’s digital marketplace, which connects the public sector with Microsoft based technology solutions to support their legal casework.
- Case study: Peppermint Technology helps Brethertons leverage core IT systems
Brethertons head of MI and software solutions Tony Woodhouse, talks about Peppermint's vision and strategy of leveraging core Microsoft technologies and their strong partnership with the Peppermint team.
- Wilson Legal Solutions welcomes Colleen Osborne as account executive
Wilson Legal Solutions, a leading provider of software and services that help professional services organizations improve business performance, today announced that Colleen Osborne has joined the company to accelerate its growth outside of the...