- Wilson Allen webinar: Practical uses of AI to mine data for finance and marketing
Event - 29/06/2020 : aderant, Analytics, BD, BI, billing, business acceptance, business development, business intelligence, client feedback, consulting, CRM, data, eBilling, elite 3e, Finance, FMS, interaction, Practice Management, Webinars
With the marketplace for legal services becoming increasingly competitive, the need for a data-backed business strategy is urgent. In this three-part webinar series, Wilson Allen’s business and analytics experts will demonstrate how finance...
- Symphony's guide to managing and maintaining key referrer relationships
Referrer relationships can significantly drive firm or group revenue, yet these relationships can easily dissolve if overlooked.
Many firms will report monthly or quarterly on fees generated by key referral sources, yet by the time a...
- LexisNexis explore why CRM should be part of your disaster recovery plan
Be prepared with CRM as part of your disaster recovery plan.
You can’t predict when or what type of disaster is going to affect your business – or for how long. But you can be prepared. Start by joining our...
- LexisNexis reveals the legal practice areas most hit by Covid-19
Today, LexisNexis released its first Gross Legal Product index. This new measure, announced as the ONS reveals that GDP fell 20.4% in April, looks at the impact of COVID-19 on the legal industry. Much like GDP, the GLP tracks a number...
- LexisNexis appointed to UK Government Crown Commercial Service framework
RELX UK Limited, trading as LexisNexis, has been appointed to a new Crown Commercial Service framework agreement effective 1st June 2020. The framework offers media monitoring and evaluation services to all UK Government and Public...
- LexisNexis supporting the Rule of Law
The Rule of Law is more than just a principle at LexisNexis. It is at the heart of everything we do. It guides the products we design, the content we write and we...
- Peppermint Technology: Long-distance delivery
As we reached the end of the fifth week of lockdown I found myself reflecting on the way everyone I’ve spoken to appears to have largely adapted to this strange situation as best they could. As a cloud software business, we are extremely...
- McCann FitzGerald invests in Introhive Relationship Intelligence
One of Ireland’s premier law firms, McCann FitzGerald, has added Introhive’s enterprise relationship management platform to their suite of AI-driven legal technology.
“Whether we’re developing our own...
- Introhive: How to turn human and relationship capital into financial capital
Author – Alan Mercer, Industry Director – Legal Services
Increasing profitable revenue is a key objective for any business. However, in 2018, the top 100 UK law firms reported an average growth in revenue of...
- LexisNexis webinar: Trends in legal tech – unlocking the true value of digital transformation
Technology is often seen as the solution to our legal problems. It’ll make things faster, it’ll make things better. All this is true, technology is almost always part of the solution, but it’s the enabler, not the end result. In...
- Connecting to the lonely client: how to bolster relationships in uncertain times
In the midst of a global pandemic and a rapid shift towards a new normal, nurturing positive client relationships is more important than ever before. Ensuring you remain an essential part of your clients’ path to success — and remain...
- Symphony to launch Client Sense platform at LPM South
News Article - 09/04/2020 : client lifecycle management, cloud based CRM, CRM, email marketing, envision, legal software, practice management, Symphony APS, timekeeping, whysymphony, Practice Management
We’re excited to announce that we’ll be launching our new client retention and business development platform, Client Sense, for legal professionals at LPM South (10 February 2020).
Why Client Sense?...
- Symphony: The benefits of a data driven approach
We recently held an interactive webinar focusing on how legal and accounting firms can create real-time visibility to identify, protect and grow client relationships.
Professional services firms have vast amounts of...
- Introhive case study: Howard Kennedy
Howard Kennedy Increases User Adoption of CRM & Grows the Firm’s Marketable Database by 400% With Introhive’s Relationship Intelligence Automation
As one of London’s top law firms, Howard...
- Introhive case study: Lupton Fawcett
Lupton Fawcett invests in relationship intelligence to increase client satisfaction and realizes a 350% return on investment.
Lupton Fawcett is a commercial law firm with offices in Leeds, Sheffield and York....