- Clio webinar: document automation
Learn in a few clicks how to easily create documents from your Clio information.
These webinars are designed to provide an in-depth exploration of specific areas of Clio's functionality, and to give attendees an opportunity to ask...
- The ethics and security of cloud computing
- Comparing the costs- analysing the total cost of ownership of Clio vs. traditional desktop practice management solutions
- Three technology tools to build a virtual law firm
As the landscape surrounding legal...
- Practice metrics for the small law firm
What is BIG data and why is it so prevalent today? The online minute
- NetDocuments 13.2 release and the new apps marketplace
NetDocuments today announced the immediate availability of NetDocuments’ apps marketplace, a centralised location for third-party software developers to create apps that integrate with the company’s existing cloud-computing content...
- Clio and NetDocuments announce integration
Clio and NetDocuments partner to offer secure cloud-based document management and collaboration for mmall and mid-sized law firms
Themis Solutions Inc., creator of cloud-based software Clio, is pleased to announce an...